Author Topic: Bowlday App. Tryout!  (Read 4430 times)

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

Re: Bowlday App. Tryout!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 10:25:07 PM »
fuck dont donate

who the fuck are you? Where do you have a right to tell a kid if he should donate or not to our community, Sombody ban this little cockmonger

st3BANNED

• Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »
that fucking noob?with u haha sucks ;)

{DD}MindFreak

• General

• www.youtube.com/nobsclan
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »
Your application will be setup Friday, we appreciate your patience!!

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 10:17:12 AM »
that fucking noob?with u haha sucks ;)

"that fucking noob? with u haha sucks ;)" Ok I officially make myself the dumbass-inspector, let's start shall we?

Why are you posting in a section that you have no business being in? Is it because you failed twice applying? Is that your whole entire grudge on us? If so then stop crying. You didn't get in for a reason, deal with it. And by showing dis-respect towards us, and the person applying, you defiantly will not be invited, and if you are your vote will fail.

And by what your saying, you suggest that this person applies sucks, and that NoBS sucks. If thats the case, when your vote failed, would that not mean that you are worse then suppostly we are? So you just made yourself look like a dumbass.

Do I enjoy dis-respecting you like this? No, it really is a waste, i'm just tired of seeing you insulting people, you wanna be rude, dis-respectul, a total prick, go to someone elses server, cause no one wants to hear it. As well as you play on our server, and you insult us, way to go dumbass.

You just got inspected by the dumbass-inspector, bitch. Peace.

I would also like to apologize to you bowlday, that a dumbass like that, posted something as stupid as that. Your poll will be setup friday :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 10:29:27 AM by MindFreak »

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »
Your poll has been setup, you'll hear from us soon :)

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 05:06:58 PM »
You have been accepted into NoBS!! please read the following: http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=4148.0 and remember always keep your tags on in game and on xfire!!