Author Topic: Imposter  (Read 2837 times)

0day

Imposter
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:57:24 AM »
edit 2: Okay... here's an update... Waffen has been on and off other people's names every time I'm on there... he went from lt dyke, to dog, to me, to jelly, to pitbully, to a whole bunch of us...

And the faggot doesn't even realize that every time he changes his username to somebody else's it says down in the left hand corner.
He also says... that he has a picture of me (or in other words him, just under my name 0day) impersonating/changing to a nobs staff member...

Now this is pure stupidity because I have already explained to you the situation... and Waffens "supposed" claim contradicts himself and shows him to be the fool and stupid idiot that he is.

Do you really think even if i ever considered impersonating a nobs staff... it would be pretty obvious Waffen! For 1 thing you (waffen) didn't even use the right nobs color tags.

LOL! EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: WaffenSS is impersonating Nobs staff now... (IN Pitbully, Jelly, Juve, etc)

If somebody tries to imposter under my name, and it doesn't sound like me....
Please take logs/picture of whatever he say's.

Also... I will probaly go under a different name... in a little while (not now)

So I can start anew.

Also... What is Waffens original IP?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 03:34:01 PM by 0day »

[WaffenSS]Wiking

• Private

Re: Imposter
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »
edit 2: Okay... here's an update... Waffen has been on and off other people's names every time I'm on there... he went from lt dyke, to dog, to me, to jelly, to pitbully, to a whole bunch of us...

And the faggot doesn't even realize that every time he changes his username to somebody else's it says down in the left hand corner.
He also says... that he has a picture of me (or in other words him, just under my name 0day) impersonating/changing to a nobs staff member...

Now this is pure stupidity because I have already explained to you the situation... and Waffens "supposed" claim contradicts himself and shows him to be the fool and stupid idiot that he is.

Do you really think even if i ever considered impersonating a nobs staff... it would be pretty obvious Waffen! For 1 thing you (waffen) didn't even use the right nobs color tags.

Edit: WaffenSS is impersonating Nobs staff now... (IN Pitbully, Jelly, Juve, etc)

So I can start anew.

*cricket chirp*

Notice how no one CARES and RESPONDS to your long-written emotional plea?

NO one cares about you...attention whore!

0day

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 04:51:48 PM »
Notice how this was my first post/topic about you.
The other ones solved my problem for me.

If they saw the other ones, and replied to them... then no need to answer this one...

All the facts are in the other ones.

And I'm not an attention whore.

I think your a faggot.

Baim

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »

So I can start anew.

*cricket chirp*

Notice how no one CARES and RESPONDS to your long-written emotional plea?

NO one cares about you...attention whore!
you should get a life & respekt the rules ...
& you will be kicked/banned everytime seen on our server
& probably banned on forums aswell