Author Topic: $t0n3 Application  (Read 1610 times)

Stone

• Sergeant

$t0n3 Application
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »
IGN (in game name):$t0n3

Cracked or Legit CD-Key:Cracked

Xfire: [I don't have xFire, Werth knows, he told me go make an application, and we'll see at the votes]

Gaming style helps:depends what map it is....if its a map good for sniping, i snipe, map for rushing, i rush.

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Game time available:Approximatly 3-4 hours a day

Tell us about your self:I enjoy playing Cod4, my favourite PC game, I played Cod1,Cod2,Cod3,Cod4

Can you donate every month? No I can't

How did you find out about -No.BS-:I found out about NoBs, was when  my bro played on it, and then he gave the IP to me, and then I started playing on it:Favourite server

What game(s) are you interested in joining NoBS| for? Cod4

If you were recruited by a NoBS|Member please state who:nBS|Werth

Thank you
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:55:10 PM by stone »

runt9

• Captain

• Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
Re: $t0n3 Application
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »
Looks like a good application to me. The only issue is you must have 10 useful posts on the forums before posting an application. Since you were invited by Werth (who hates EVERYONE) I'm assuming you've probably already made yourself known. So if you can find some decent topics to not-bump, I'm sure one of our recruiters would gladly set up your poll. I'm not going to bother locking this topic, so you don't have to make a new topic once you get your posts.

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 10:50:28 PM »
werth did?  werth? ...........................

not to be a dick, but...

no xfire? it takes less than 5 mins to get it and setup.
The application clearly states you need 10 useful posts.

other than that I see nothing wrong.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 06:12:10 AM »
10 useful posts
NEED Xfire
cant donate

Since werth invited you, i cant just say no, go get your 10 useful posts AND Xfire then post a re-app

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 09:10:10 AM »
hes been asking to join for months..... hes not allowed on forums or xfire lol.. i told him theres no way he can apply without them, there'd be no way to know whats going on. i told him if he can get one or the other he can post an app. its just an app feel free to vote how you wish.