Author Topic: Black Friday deals *post here*  (Read 5631 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: Black Friday deals *post here*
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »
ya onkyo is the shit. i just picked up a set

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »
ill be watching all day for the fucking unreal deals.

http://pinkfriday.org/

http://com.puter.tv/ctv/
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Pitbully

• Colonel

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 09:48:17 AM »
What a joke that was computer failed, network card failed, sound card failed and the phones failed.  EPIC FAIL!  These guys couldnt keep up and the phones always busy or hang up on people.

Still shopping
Never piss off a Pitbully

Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 12:38:51 PM »
What a joke that was computer failed, network card failed, sound card failed and the phones failed.  EPIC FAIL!  These guys couldnt keep up and the phones always busy or hang up on people.

Still shopping

ditto, I remember why I havnt shopped there in many years, and why I still wont.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!