Poll

vin for NoBS

yes
7 (70%)
no
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: vin App  (Read 15499 times)

vin

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    "To leet, I'll make you skeet."
Re: vin App
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »
ok but dont you think people need to worry about helping pay for the stuff they use like most said they would when they joined...

BTW a big thank you to all you guys that can donate and do.
I'd donate if I could, I just explained why thats impossible.
I checked can't donate on my app for a reason, I never said I could pay.
And I think donating is great I'd do it if I could, but im not stealing my moms credit card over it.

luv, "3 divided by 4 equals 15 right?"
vin, "no you dumb fuck. well now i know your illiterate because im teaching you algebra."

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 01:33:23 AM »
ok but dont you think people need to worry about helping pay for the stuff they use like most said they would when they joined...

BTW a big thank you to all you guys that can donate and do.
I'd donate if I could, I just explained why thats impossible.
I checked can't donate on my app for a reason, I never said I could pay.
And I think donating is great I'd do it if I could, but im not stealing my moms credit card over it.

Dude I'm 17 and i don't have a credit card.  You know the green rectangles that have numbers on them and dead president's in your wallet?  Use that, i pay $6 as in pure money to Smitty, unless my friend Rasparthe pays for me =P.  It takes about 1-2 days for him to get it.  There are so many ways to pay for this.  Another way is if you have any good friends, ask their parents if they can pay for you and after they do give the money to them.

Oh and the part about Evil.  If you can't get get annoyed by evil or can't get along with him you fail.  Evil is easy to get along with. =D Right Evil noob?  ;D ;D

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »
Evil is our filter.. if ppl cant stand or get along with evil they are not nobs material.. every1 who has been in the clan for more than a month knows it and loves him

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 03:41:06 PM »
Evil is our filter.. if ppl cant stand or get along with evil they are not nobs material.. every1 who has been in the clan for more than a month knows it and loves him

It's true if you want to survive in the clan you gotta get along with Evil if you don't your screwed.

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »
i'm here for 2 years, and i love him, he makes me laugh!!

vin

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »
thats because he isn't starting stuff with you guys.
all i did was post pictures of my scores and he just assumes and tells me im using a server for glitching, without any reason to say that or proof to back up his statement.

vin, "no you dumb fuck. well now i know your illiterate because im teaching you algebra."

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 02:32:58 AM »
all i did was post pictures of my scores and he just assumes and tells me im using a server for glitching, without any reason to say that or proof to back up his statement.

Well, get used to it. Evil does that from time to time you just gotta deal with it.  Just like we gotta deal with Pitbully owning us in Yo moma jokes and in general.

vin

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 03:07:11 AM »

Well, get used to it. Evil does that from time to time you just gotta deal with it.  Just like we gotta deal with Pitbully owning us in Yo moma jokes and in general.
uhh, im just going to ignore comments like that completely.

Evilgenius

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 07:38:55 AM »
you still stuck on me vin? lol

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 08:17:17 AM »
this wil go nowhere, if you keep acting like this.......i think i'll just lock it, cus its failling anyway!!

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 09:01:11 AM »
honestly vin, what they are telling you is true. evil is a good guy, and he knows whats best for the clan. hes been "runnin this shit" for a while now.

you may have got off on the wrong foot, but youll come to love him. why? because he gets shit done. give and take my friend.

now we realize we havent been handling the whole new team situation very well, but the last thing we need is a couple more people coming in and telling the admins how to run a clan (not saying u in specific)

my suggestion, just chill out for a bit and give it some time

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 09:19:53 AM »
nicely said werth!!

Evilgenius

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »
* Evilgenius blushes

vin

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »
this is getting ridiculous.
I do not care about evil.

lock the thread if you don't want me in the clan, and if someone says something about evil again I'm not replying to them.

I don't care how much everyone "loves him", we don't get along. If that means I can't be in the clan then so be it.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
honestly vin, what they are telling you is true. evil is a good guy, and he knows whats best for the clan. hes been "runnin this shit" for a while now.

you may have got off on the wrong foot, but youll come to love him. why? because he gets shit done. give and take my friend.

now we realize we havent been handling the whole new team situation very well, but the last thing we need is a couple more people coming in and telling the admins how to run a clan (not saying u in specific)

my suggestion, just chill out for a bit and give it some time

listen to the werthless

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN