Poll

VThokie for NoBS?

Yes
No

Author Topic: VTHOKIE WANTS BACK IN!!! I got CANDY!!  (Read 8605 times)

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: VTHOKIE WANTS BACK IN!!! I got CANDY!!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 05:24:53 PM »
hmmm maybe he should have tried to help the clan by populating our servers ;)

but then again none of the cod4 guys do because they are allways playin in other servers...

so now we go cracked so we rely on nonmembers to easily populate our servers.  sad but true

Sad but true

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »
so tru!!

hmmm maybe he should have tried to help the clan by populating our servers ;)

but then again none of the cod4 guys do because they are allways playin in other servers...

so now we go cracked so we rely on nonmembers to easily populate our servers.  sad but true

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 06:31:30 PM »
I played in NoBS S&D server from the day i got the game. I never played in any other server until they were removed. Now I am forced to play in UTDM's S&D server along with about 50 people who all came from our server. The server was always populated and never needed help with that. Go in to UTDMs SD server and ask anyone and they will tell you that they want to play in NoBS's servers. I even have a screen shot from about 3 months ago of some random guy ranting about how he missed NoBS server #4 and how UTDM sucks...Dirt, I can see no one wants me back, just lock this topic and maybe I can try again later after i prove to the haters that im for real. I'll just continue to donate and hang out here till they get it.  :-[

Evilgenius

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 07:44:58 PM »
just stating points man but when the cracked servers where shutdown they where renamed to redirect players to the legit servers... are you not legit?

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »
no one told me, and yes i am legit.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 09:24:54 PM »
I'll give VThokie another chance theres people who deserve them and people who don't.  i honestly think VThokie deserves another shot.  He's not a bad guy I'll vote yes lets get at least 2 or 3 more votes and i'll re recruit him.

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 11:30:29 PM »
Thank you Vlad. I made a mistake once. All I want is another shot. We all make mistakes and do things we wish we could take back. Leaving NoBS is one of those things for me. Have sex with a fat girl is another. Telling a police officer to shove it up his ass is another. Peeing my pants in kindergarten is something i'd also do different if i could. I guess those are my top 4 biggest mistakes...LOL  ;D

Baim

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 07:28:40 AM »
Thank you Vlad. I made a mistake once. All I want is another shot. We all make mistakes and do things we wish we could take back. Leaving NoBS is one of those things for me. Have sex with a fat girl is another. Telling a police officer to shove it up his ass is another. Peeing my pants in kindergarten is something i'd also do different if i could. I guess those are my top 4 biggest mistakes...LOL  ;D
There's a bug in our system which i don't like but can't do anything about it
if vin made it back in i don't see any reason why you shouldn't (i voted no for him but i'm gonna vote yes for you)
and just to let you know, if you decide to quit again and then join back ... you'll definitely get a no from me no matter what the reasons are !

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »
Ok so that's 6 yes's lets get 1 or 2 more and i'll re-initiate him =)

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 03:24:10 PM »
Thank you Baim, I won't let you down. I'm here to stay! ;D

Evilgenius

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »
funny cause if you tried to join the servers and where as active as you say you was then you would know that the cracked servers where renamed for weeks giving the name of the new servers.

see my point yet?

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »
funny cause if you tried to join the servers and where as active as you say you was then you would know that the cracked servers where renamed for weeks giving the name of the new servers.

see my point yet?

lol if u are legit u wont kno the diff between a cracked and legit server if it doesnt say anything like cracked i nthe title :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 09:03:53 PM »
I played in that Aliens one and the promod...we are talking about S&D...thats what everyone played. I was cracked untill right before I joined NoBS then I went legit, I was told we didn't have a S&D server.....I did play in the servers that i was aware we had and got a shit ton of people to play in the Aliens one but it got boring kinda quick. I just like S&D.

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 09:05:57 PM »
So umm, NO, i guess I don't see your point, sorry. Do we have a S&D server of any kind thats not promod?

Evilgenius

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »
ok ill explain again.....

heres comes a guy playin on what we know as our cracked servers...........

we decide to go legit..............

put up shit sayin where legit servers are when you try to connect to the old cracked servers....

he should be like oh ok i see the new ip in the name of the server that i allways played on....

the guy plays on the new legit servers being it seen the ip on the old servers weather he knew they was cracked or not

;)