Author Topic: WoW=Addiction  (Read 8835 times)

Evilgenius

Re: WoW=Addiction
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 12:34:47 PM »
https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/menu.html

free 10 day trial to start your addiction lmao

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
fuck retail WoW

www.wowacolytes.com

Private servers ftw children.....

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 12:16:31 PM »
i play once in awhile and not even too level and such. I just go on to run around doing random retarded shit, or when i finally hit a 9th level, ie 19, 29, ect i then do PVP. And i rarely play.

its true, but you should see him go on his warrior.....its......cute

Bodyfreak

• Lieutenant

• I was blablerized cus i fail at life so i gotta come to this forums and annoy the good old nobs folks

• Personal Text
    What the deuce?
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »
In most cases, WoW is more addictive then Smoking...It provides a certain lift in personality and attitude.....I play WoW for a various number of reasons, sadly addiction is one of them...in one of those videos some kid said that he plays WoW because it adds a certain social fix that he has missed out on.....Now, thats a bit extream, if your looking for people to socialize with, try stepping outside the fuckin door......as for the constant rag's on WoW, its overall a good game, making a whole lot more money then any of you here 10million+ players 15$ a month, do the fuckin math....

WoW has become its own generation, and this game is deemed to go far, with WOTLK (Wrath of the Lich King) being released in November, and 2 more expansions expected after that, WoW is most likely going to be around for the next 5-10 years....

Lol about that kid... XD Everyones gotta get a lift from barrens chat. But yeah,, Q_Q about him.