Author Topic: =<THEPWN>=  (Read 9094 times)

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

Re: =<THEPWN>=
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »
Hax

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »
you now what i think after i watched the demos. 1 word HAX! and no >STFU< has been motioned????? wel here it is, =STFU=! and if you or 1 of you mele peeps hacks your asses are MINE to ban!!!

I ain't going offensive on this one, I know your kind, wiyle bear  :P

1) Re-read, I asked around, no1 said why, like nothing happened, so we assumed it was "some mistake".
2) Do you realize those words are dangerous? And I had been only in 2 topics, i guess u should do some research first.
3) Come talk to me when you know how to spot one  ;D

You should realize on this topic, no -> stfu <- had been mentioned, and we aint whining like babies.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

wiyle bear  :o

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »
Well yesterday garaah told me that the pwn clearly said that he was supernova.. and he said he changed his cd key and got in again... that's 2 separete ppl who have proof.. wiggles and garaah

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »
i dunno maybe they are the same person

thepwn ip: 70.52.4.175

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »
you now what i think after i watched the demos. 1 word HAX! and no >STFU< has been motioned????? wel here it is, =STFU=! and if you or 1 of you mele peeps hacks your asses are MINE to ban!!!

Come on dude, you are embarrassing yourself 
Werth already said, not everyone has to pay for a single person's mistake. If there's one then I assume all responsibility.

Well if werth has more proofs he's supernova, I'll step down on this one. The only proof I got is this:

http://www.xfire.com/profile/meilod00/

http://www.xfire.com/profile/maynards69/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:22:16 PM by Oriental Sniper »

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »
i have no proof

Virauge

• Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 03:42:23 PM »
Actually thats less proof of him not being Supernova.  Let me explain.

Say I played on nobs and got banned for hacking.  Change something (not gonna say it here), restart my modem(not for me I'm stuck on static IP, but most people can do this because of dynamic IP), change name and viola, nobody knows it's me.  Now thats simple.  But what about my xfire?  Well, as most people have done, I could have created 2 xfire logins.  All I needed to do was stop using one and start using the other.

Here's the clues to the xfire record proof.  If you switched profiles one should have alot of gaming hours on it and one should have few.  Wait we have that.  One profile (meilod00) 461 hrs of CoD4, 921 total gaming hours.  The other (maynards69) 40 hrs of CoD4, 76 total gaming hours.  Now, the dates, Supernova's was created 2007, ThePwn's was created 6 months ago.  Now as odd as it is the one created 2007 has less hours than the one created 2008.  What does this tell you?  It's possibly someone who has multiple accounts.

Any info in the profile section like age location, name all can be changes so they can't prove anything at all.  So your xfire "proof" is no proof at all.  You still have a profile with alot of hours and a profile with few hours, which is sign of multiple accounts.  I know of people that use 3-4 msn accounts depending on what thier doing, why should xfire be any different?  I can't prove thepwn is supernova, nobody really can, I explained how simple it is to start over.  So your xfire profile links actually prove nothing.

@werth - Unless someone has some form of record of SuperNova's IP, gonna be hard to compare.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:48:41 PM by Virauge »

crackedshad

• Private

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »
lol preaim

Philrider7

• Major

• Personal Text
    Boom headshot!
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »
70% chance of hacking and 30% of i dont know! Men this one is hard to catch.

Dirt is my bitch!

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 05:56:34 PM »
@Virauge: I see your point, and I don't want to make him look innocent, just trying to get the truth. Even if it doesn't prove he's not supernova, it still cannot be used to backfire him.

@Other guys: Don't take all of my arguments as if I'm against your entitled opinions, however I don't think your premature judgement of a few of you is helping at all.

@Everyone: If we meet no conclusion by tomorrow, I'll let you guys decide thepwn fate, I have a job and I'm very busy, btw I need to get a life

Knott

• Major

• Personal Text
    It's my party hat, I like to party!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »
thepwn = hax!!!!!!!!!!!! omg why is there a huge debate over this guy? fuckin guy is a joke. get good, gg.

Evilgenius

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »
I'll let you guys decide thepwn fate,

ty for that lmfao

if in doubt BAN!!!

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 01:56:38 AM »
omfg, ur sig is sick and hell scary  :o

IHeartPenguins

• Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 02:43:32 AM »
First off, it doesnt explain why he was watching the right flank if he had wallhacks because noone was there.  The aiming in the general direction of the entrance and creeping out is normal.  Notice he was putting two clays by that entrance..then aiming at that entrance way before anyone was even close to it...then like 4 people ended up in the spot he aimed at..he continued aiming at the same spot and crept around a doorway doing it.  The fact that his aiming there corresponds to people going there is HIGHLY likely.  The only thing that I didn't get was why he turned as if to pop out on the balcony but then knifed the wall and aimed a his ally, maybe he wussed out and was bored.  The thing about vertical uav is true, but I didn't see any of that in the demo..he was aiming at the level of the entrance..period.

You have to be very paranoid to think thepwn and super are the same person.  They play completely differently and if thepwn's profile was simply an extra one super had laying around the hours logged don't make sense.  Nonetheless, why would you even scrutinize proof that thepwn isn't super when you have absolutely no evidence that he is...it doesn't even matter anyways.

Also, when I manage to make those uber ninja spawn rushes and started working my way from behind, thepwn never notices.  There's absolutely no reason for me to think that.  I DID think he was fishy since he was playing so well, but they are people like snizzle et all...they're just crazy...where you just sit there in a suspension of disbelief that this person could possibly be legit.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 08:47:05 AM »
First off, it doesnt explain why he was watching the right flank if he had wallhacks because noone was there.  The aiming in the general direction of the entrance and creeping out is normal.  Notice he was putting two clays by that entrance..then aiming at that entrance way before anyone was even close to it...then like 4 people ended up in the spot he aimed at..he continued aiming at the same spot and crept around a doorway doing it.  The fact that his aiming there corresponds to people going there is HIGHLY likely.  The only thing that I didn't get was why he turned as if to pop out on the balcony but then knifed the wall and aimed a his ally, maybe he wussed out and was bored.  The thing about vertical uav is true, but I didn't see any of that in the demo..he was aiming at the level of the entrance..period.
i agree with this..