Author Topic: [UTDM]gangsta  (Read 4014 times)

UTDMgangsta

• Private

[UTDM]gangsta
« on: April 16, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »
Name: [UTDM]gangsta
Which Server: NoBS#4
Ban Time: 21.15 CET+1

I mean, c'mon. I got a temp ban for "advertisin UTDM website," today couple of hours before, but obviously I didn't do that. When I got back, another player said it was because of something related to NS a-taco!
Ok, that lasted only for 5 minutes. Obviously I have played a lot on NoBS4 and I'm not that retarded to advertise on ANY server.

And now this. I was just playing. I joined, got to play for 3-5 minutes and then "Permanently banned by Admin." No reason. Just... Do you want me to leave? Just say so. No need to ban me...

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: [UTDM]gangsta
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:58:51 PM »
you were banned for advertising.. not much more to say i guess......................

UTDMgangsta

• Private

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:13:32 PM »
Advertising what?

I did NOT advertise. When I got back to the server after temp ban, noone even bothered to tell me details. Just silence.

I do NOT adverstise : (

Ok it's for the temp ban, but the permaban?

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
posting youre site on the server.

A TaCo!

• Lieutenant

• Personal Text
    Hug me! (>n,n)>
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »
What? LoL man i didn't say or do anything.

Look... it's me! A TaCo! and when i saw u banned from nbs4 i just ask to Vondutch wtf happenned with gangsta and he told me the same thing that DriveRaider for advertising.

I didn't play at that time when u posted ur website. So don't blame me lol.

UTDMgangsta

• Private

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
posting youre site on the server.

Excuse me, BUT do you speak Estonian? The guy (Sgt.Stone) asked me where else I play (fellow Estonian) and I told him to check website, I don't know server addresses by heart.

And pretty nice that you do something like this after 24 hrs.

Oh, and Taco, I didn't blame you :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »
do that over xfire, not thru our servers, if we where playing @ UTDM servers we also wouldnt do that, if we did that on UTDM servers we would also be kicked/banned for it!!

that means no advertisement of any kind, that means not even showing your website =  advertising = banrule = justified

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 05:41:01 PM »

I mean, c'mon. I got a temp ban for "advertisin UTDM website," today couple of hours before, but obviously I didn't do that. When I got back, another player said it was because of something related to NS a-taco!
Ok, that lasted only for 5 minutes. Obviously I have played a lot on NoBS4 and I'm not that retarded to advertise on ANY server.

And now this. I was just playing. I joined, got to play for 3-5 minutes and then "Permanently banned by Admin." No reason. Just... Do you want me to leave? Just say so. No need to ban me...

the first one wasnt a temp ban, you changed your IP's so you could get back in. first IP that was banned was 82.131.100.92 then it changed to 82.131.50.74.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »

Excuse me, BUT do you speak Estonian? The guy (Sgt.Stone) asked me where else I play (fellow Estonian) and I told him to check website, I don't know server addresses by heart.
ok? thats a ban........................

UTDMgangsta

• Private

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:00 AM »
Naww, its cool.

At least I know now WHY I was banned, I don't mind. I was raged about the 24 hr delay.
And what can I do, my IP is dynamic.

Btw, we ban for mass IP or website adv, not saying something once : )

Evilgenius

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 12:50:02 AM »

sean11978

• Private

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

i hate to say it gang hes right u dnt advertise on other peoples servers

Mist

• Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »
You did Advertis dont lie