Author Topic: unban me?  (Read 14525 times)

O2JR

• Private

unban me?
« on: April 28, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »
Well I don't know If I was banned, but I can't connect to the server, I got kicked minutes ago, for no reason. These were the guys that were connected when I was playing :

NoBS|anavaH5910
/Yrch5610
Mongoose_MRDA435
BIG DEAL_MRDA415
3XPL!ZIT SNYP3R750
/WolfHawker600
Majid1050
NoBS|DiscipleAD

I wasn't cheating, I just spect some1 to solve this asap, thx ...peace...

TheLord

• Captain

Re: unban me?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 07:59:49 AM »
u were banned correctly.! the ban will not be removed!!
reason:  u were caught wallhaxing

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »

U dont know that.. u havents seen the demo yet.. so please stfu until u do

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »
ditto

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 02:50:10 PM »

TheLord how do you know he was doing it?  Have you seen the proof yet?

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

TheLord

• Captain

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 05:12:34 PM »
1. vlad....u dont even have rcon!!
2. look I belive in our admins and belive they are not complete retards who dont know what is wallhaxing, I trust them!!!!

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »
ok so what if i'm not a rcon? what difference does that make.  People make mistakes.  TheLord your practically saying every admin in this clan is perfect. Well there not, people are meant to make mistakes.  A ban could be unjustified if the video is not descriptive enough.  And anyways ban or no ban there has to be a video for the ban, because if there wasn't people would be banning who ever they want.  I'm not only talknig about this clan i mean ever clan in general.  So TheLord when you want to add something to justify what you replied to me i'm waiting for it, but for now... GF.

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 05:35:06 PM »
IU banned him......wallhax...he was very sneaky....I told you guys in his ban thread that my post continued to timeout....

Both my and my roommate saw you hacking.....You knew where EVERYONE was w/o UAV.  You were sneaky, but not sneaky enough....noob

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »
how can you be so sure? and without solid proof its hard to be so certain. not to mention, if hes posting an appeal he most obviously think hes innocent. meaning that he doubts you have good proof since he might not have been hacking.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 06:23:37 PM »
how can you be so sure? and without solid proof its hard to be so certain. not to mention, if hes posting an appeal he most obviously think hes innocent. meaning that he doubts you have good proof since he might not have been hacking.

THere are lots of ppl that appeal and are guilty.  I DO have proof....like I said....just wait until I get back tonight and I will post the demo....Don't unban him....he hacked and he knows it!

O2JR

• Private

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 07:07:15 PM »

Dude I do not do hacks, I play in a team called Revolution Latin Team, REV.O2JR, we are CAL-O and also TGL league players, we took 4th place in the Latin league last season, I just play there because I like it, and suddenly when I?m doing ok, boom I get the ban, I think admins should check well hackers before banning some1, not because some1 told them to.

Thx for the support man.

IU banned him......wallhax...he was very sneaky....I told you guys in his ban thread that my post continued to timeout....

Both my and my roommate saw you hacking.....You knew where EVERYONE was w/o UAV.  You were sneaky, but not sneaky enough....noob

I?m not a noob dude, We can play whenever you and I can show u otherwise, I don't care what your teammate thought, maybe no one of you uses headphones, that way u can hear where people is and also lucky shots, etc etc. This is a game where we can play and have fun, U can make demos if u want, u can show them to who ever you want, the only way I see u can proof cheating is to take a demo, and watch the demo with wallhack or whatever cheat u r using, there u can see movements and aim dude, so please stop harasing me, i'm just asking a simply unban, because I do not cheat, neither my team.

Yeah bro, thx for the support as well.

THere are lots of ppl that appeal and are guilty.  I DO have proof....like I said....just wait until I get back tonight and I will post the demo....Don't unban him....he hacked and he knows it!

I didn't hack dude, It's pitty to know that there are some people that really do not know what's hacking look like, I can play whoever you want and take 1000 demos if u want and I will play the same way always, with PB on, Pure on and everything, Like I said, My team plays in CAL and TGL, in CAL you have to active some app during gameplay of the scrim, otherwise you get banned forever. So admins, Im requesting unbann, and I hope this doesnt happen again, thx in advance...peace...

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »

Dude I do not do hacks, I play in a team called Revolution Latin Team, REV.O2JR, we are CAL-O and also TGL league players, we took 4th place in the Latin league last season, I just play there because I like it, and suddenly when I?m doing ok, boom I get the ban, I think admins should check well hackers before banning some1, not because some1 told them to.

Thx for the support man.

I?m not a noob dude, We can play whenever you and I can show u otherwise, I don't care what your teammate thought, maybe no one of you uses headphones, that way u can hear where people is and also lucky shots, etc etc. This is a game where we can play and have fun, U can make demos if u want, u can show them to who ever you want, the only way I see u can proof cheating is to take a demo, and watch the demo with wallhack or whatever cheat u r using, there u can see movements and aim dude, so please stop harasing me, i'm just asking a simply unban, because I do not cheat, neither my team.

Yeah bro, thx for the support as well.

I didn't hack dude, It's pitty to know that there are some people that really do not know what's hacking look like, I can play whoever you want and take 1000 demos if u want and I will play the same way always, with PB on, Pure on and everything, Like I said, My team plays in CAL and TGL, in CAL you have to active some app during gameplay of the scrim, otherwise you get banned forever. So admins, Im requesting unbann, and I hope this doesnt happen again, thx in advance...peace...

OMG.....I WAS playing with you when you got banned...I WAS the one who specd you.....because I am many others saw you hacking.  It wasn't just my teammates, it was ME.  Use headphones?....I don't have time for you.  CAL and FGL are both dead buddy....sry.  Playing with one of us is pointless because ppl can turn off hacks.....wow

Nothing personal, but just wait for the demos...I am sorry I am at work now.

I will appologize  to you if I banned you and you were not hacking.

O2JR

• Private

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

OMG.....I WAS playing with you when you got banned...I WAS the one who specd you.....because I am many others saw you hacking.  It wasn't just my teammates, it was ME.  Use headphones?....I don't have time for you.  CAL and FGL are both dead buddy....sry.  Playing with one of us is pointless because ppl can turn off hacks.....wow

Nothing personal, but just wait for the demos...I am sorry I am at work now.

I will appologize  to you if I banned you and you were not hacking.

Well you will apologize then, because I don't use hacks, and what's your point of CAL and that other league "FGL" being dead??? And I remember that you told me something like " You are a good player rev, I wish i could play like you" or something like that...If you can't stand people who is better than your just stop playing, can't believe that there is people like you in clans, you have to make sure that people is hacking before banning them dude, I can tell u haven't been a good admin of server(s). Me and my team can play you guys also, I'm just pissed that everytime I get into a normal server I get banned, I wasn't hopping that behavior from NOBS seriously ....peace...

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 08:16:36 PM »
Honestly dude theres one thing to talk bad about a person in the clan but to talk and count us all as one thats out of you hands.  You have no right to disrespect a clan no matter what.  Watch what you say.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »
1. vlad....u dont even have rcon!!
2. look I belive in our admins and belive they are not complete retards who dont know what is wallhaxing, I trust them!!!!

U are starting to cross a line here dude.. EVERYONE IN THE CLAN HAS A SAY IN EVERYTHING WE DO.. doesnt matter if he doesnt have rcon he is right.. sucks for u.. u are starting to act like riggs.. all power hungry and shit.. start acting like an admin and respect ur team mates.. we are all equals in here..

@chachi.. Sorry man no disrepect but rules are rules.. Unless u can get proof u will have to unban him.. It sucks but u have to follow the rules.. NO PROOF NO BAN..

If he's a hacker i'm pretty sure he will be caught..

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN