Author Topic: SPAZ *EE*  (Read 6837 times)

SPAZ

• Private

SPAZ *EE*
« on: May 18, 2009, 03:48:21 AM »
So i am a regular at your S&D server and i don't kno the relationship you guys have with the ]V[ clan but all i have to say is that they think and act as if they own your servers and what happen was that they got their clan (about 10 of them) to use rpg launchers when everyone is complaining that it was ridiculous and no fun (not to mention REALLY annoying). However they did not care what others thought and called this annoying action "just having fun" now there is nothing wrong with havin fun, i agree so som guys includin me got out the tubes for a SHORT period of time just to "hav fun" as they would call it to show them how annoying group of ppl usin those same weapons can be. Now I apologize for my action, but the behavior the ]V[ clan is gettin use to on NoBs servers shouldn't be allowed. In addition now that we are discussing about illegal actions of your servers, I believe that glitching is not allowed. If this is the case then ]V[ xkiller should be banned for he does not quit glitchin after countless warnings. Now i just hope that we can put this stupid one round incident behind us and not make a huge deal about for you guys hav the best S&D server and it would be a shame to not be able to play there anymore because of the whiny ]V[ clan.

& it would also be nice to see the evidence of why i got banned so i kno that you guys didn't just take ]V['s word for it  :P

Thank you

SPAZ *EE*

RedFox

Re: SPAZ *EE*
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 04:28:42 AM »
There is no rule against RPG?s  but there is one against TUBES wich you know of.

http://files.filefront.com/EE+clan+using+Nade+Laucnhdm+1/;13773573;/fileinfo.html

that is a 10 min demo of you, ballsack2d and kamper and red_tube (wich I am guessing is red_moon) all using TUBES so no I didnt just take their word for it I got a demo of it, a damn long one.

if you dont like RPG?s then go somewhere else and by the way you kind of have to because you abused our rules on our servers when you knew no admins where around and you knew it?s bannable and you got warned several times even when Venom said he was recording you still didnt stop so either you are stupid or just think you can get away with anything.

and talking about gay perks? how about 3xnades uav jammer and deadly silence now that?s what I call gay perks. so stop whining you are banned.

coolboy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:30:19 AM »
There is no rule against RPG?s  but there is one against TUBES wich you know of.

http://files.filefront.com/EE+clan+using+Nade+Laucnhdm+1/;13773573;/fileinfo.html

that is a 10 min demo of you, ballsack2d and kamper and red_tube (wich I am guessing is red_moon) all using TUBES so no I didnt just take their word for it I got a demo of it, a damn long one.

if you dont like RPG?s then go somewhere else and by the way you kind of have to because you abused our rules on our servers when you knew no admins where around and you knew it?s bannable and you got warned several times even when Venom said he was recording you still didnt stop so either you are stupid or just think you can get away with anything.

and talking about gay perks? how about 3xnades uav jammer and deadly silence now that?s what I call gay perks. so stop whining you are banned.

LOLOLOLOL dumb we fu*ker lmaoo
sorry but a 10min demo fuck I bet you where pissed with him i know i would be.

Lopin18

• Corporal

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 04:24:45 PM »
LOL this made my day Bluh bla!

anyways RPG horde is quite a nasty thing to have.... and u really cant ban em (Lol Rule #31 No RPG hordes allowed) ya right.

Anyways i THINK Spaz shouldnt be banned, the usage of the tube at that moment was to go against the 8 players using rpgs, please go out of the Rule Dictatorship for a moment, 8 PLAYERS USING RPGS, ALL GOOD ONES, HORDING A TEAM OF 10. i think you would see that desperation got to them and counteratacked with Tubes.....

Anyways Tubes are forbidden yeah, but RPG hordes are a pain in the ass. Im gonna ask for spaz to be unbanned after a couple of days because ONCE AGAIN go out of the Rule Dictatorship, he ISNT A TUBE USER, ive never ever seen im use tubes. if he did use them yesterday i would defend him, cause a rpg horde is a PITA....

Dont ban a good respectable player just because of desperate ways of survival, think of him as a rat cornered lol they will do anything  ;D  He isnt a tube user per say, he used it on counteratacking a rpg mania... ban him a couple of days and let im come back, its not like he will carry a tube anyways, not his style.

PS: Xkiller is a monkey.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:31:14 PM by Lopin18 »

SPAZ

• Private

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »
Thanks you Lopin, any one that knows me knows that I am not a tuber, personally I hate tubes and it is not my style. I was simply just trying to make a point of how annoying their actions was and i kno that there is no rules aginst rpg but i wish u RedFox understand how annoyin it was for everyone who was  playing at the moment. However, I just wished that this silly action of mine wouldn't get me permanently banned from your server. Will you please just view from other people's perspective?

PS. Dead silence is an amazin perk  ;D

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »
Thanks you Lopin, any one that knows me knows that I am not a tuber, personally I hate tubes and it is not my style. I was simply just trying to make a point of how annoying their actions was and i kno that there is no rules aginst rpg but i wish u RedFox understand how annoyin it was for everyone who was  playing at the moment. However, I just wished that this silly action of mine wouldn't get me permanently banned from your server. Will you please just view from other people's perspective?

PS. Dead silence is an amazin perk  ;D

anyone who knows you.....can see the demo of you using a tube.....

Just because someone is annoying don't be annoying back...especially when YOUR actions are against policy.

get good

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »
He doesn't deserve a permanent ban, give it 3 days ban and let him return, he's a good player, and most of the time he respects everyone.

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 09:41:15 AM »
90% of the new posts are in the ban section of cod4. Allow the players to use whatever they want. Like we run cracked servers anyways. No guid numbers to perma ban noobs there. Either that and clear up admin time and the forms here or like Chachi says, lets get legit so we can ban guids...... ;D

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »
90% of the new posts are in the ban section of cod4. Allow the players to use whatever they want. Like we run cracked servers anyways. No guid numbers to perma ban noobs there. Either that and clear up admin time and the forms here or like Chachi says, lets get legit so we can ban guids...... ;D

yeah.....I say we get 100% legit!

That would be a lot easier......

cgc meatspin

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »

yeah.....I say we get 100% legit!

That would be a lot easier......

Out of curiosity, how is the traffic for the legit servers?

Lopin18

• Corporal

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 11:52:06 AM »
 >:( Regular and fulltime Good Guy banned  >:( Give Spazz some slack many plp would like to see a guy like him come back after a week ffs... I dont defend plp who are gay or faggots im pretty harsh and hateful, many of u know it, and me comming here defending this guy is because i consider it to be unesesary to be a perma ban. and i fking hate tubes, clays etc but i prefer to be open minded about a good guy who used it one day out of 100 days he has played like a gentlemen.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »
no permanent ban......he used tube, but....don't perma ban him.....

RedFox

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 05:55:31 AM »
I have talked things over with Spaz and I also agree with deciple. It was a one time deal and he otherwise conducts himself in a good manner on our servers so I see no issue in this being a temp ban. H promised me this wont happen again but I still felt he needed some form of punishment because if we do nothing then people will think it?s ok to do it if all you get is a slap on the wrist after all the console message clearly sayses TUBES ARE BANNED and not "please dont use tubes we will get angry but we will just tell you that
it?s wrong no punishment will be recived".

Can some server admin remove his ip from the banlist and restart the server I am not in a position to do that and please lock this topic. Spaz you have been banned for about a week now and that should be punishment enogh.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
I have talked things over with Spaz and I also agree with deciple. It was a one time deal and he otherwise conducts himself in a good manner on our servers so I see no issue in this being a temp ban. H promised me this wont happen again but I still felt he needed some form of punishment because if we do nothing then people will think it?s ok to do it if all you get is a slap on the wrist after all the console message clearly sayses TUBES ARE BANNED and not "please dont use tubes we will get angry but we will just tell you that
it?s wrong no punishment will be recived".

Can some server admin remove his ip from the banlist and restart the server I am not in a position to do that and please lock this topic. Spaz you have been banned for about a week now and that should be punishment enogh.

I can when I get back from Work at 3:30....will do :)

SPAZ

• Private

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »
Thanks again guys and sorry for the trouble,

now i wish to see u nobs out there on the server so i show u guys how effectively i can use my dead silence.

therefore proving that its not a noob perk :P

thanks again

SPAZ *EE*