Author Topic: Dead Baby  (Read 3451 times)

DriveRaider

• Colonel

Dead Baby
« on: June 05, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »
Hey I got a call from my friend the other day and he told me he was banned on the call of duty 2 servers for hacking. I know my friend isnt a hacker and he told me that he knew where the guy was coming because he always came that way. Pitbully said he was hacking and banned him. Im positive pitbully has no proof because i am 100% sure my friend wasnt hacking. also, if were trying to grow the cod2 server banning people for no reason isnt a great way to get the population up. Someone needs to look into this to get my friend unbanned.

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

Re: Dead Baby
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
why am i not surprised...

Evilgenius

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »
he wont be unbanned because he was hacking he did it to me twice and i recorded the second time.

dunno if windows 7 actually saved the demo or not but soon as i find it ill share.

but let me say this when you aim at a wall in the exact spot that someone is standing on the other side is not skill

i should also add that the second time i purposly moved back and forth a bit and what do you think he did when he was aiming at the wall? thats right he went back and forth a bit also.. then keeps his sights straight on my head "which is funny because most my body was behind a ledge only part out was my head" as he edges to the edge of the wall then pops out and kills me....

he wont be unbanned and you should tell your friend to get good. pittbully has nuthin in this cause im the one who told him to kick ban as i just installed windows 7 and didnt have hlsw installed.

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »
I want to see this video. you are breaking your own rules and banning without proof. He told me you kept popping out of that corner and that he was just waiting for you to pop out. as far as your head goes he estimated how tall a person is in the game. not that hard... hes not a hacker i am positive i go over to his house all the time and hes really good player. hes been wanting to join for a while now so maybe you should recruit him and not ban him...

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 06:23:10 PM »
I believe evil on this one, but a vid would be nice :)

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »
Can i ask who is this friend?

Evilgenius

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 07:32:59 PM »
cant find the video in windows 7 maybe saves other than main folder? any ideas?

and technically i had proof i just cant find it.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

go to ur profile tne look for the demo folder

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »

go to ur profile tne look for the demo folder

thanks captain obvious, or did you, evil, really not know that :o

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 10:08:47 PM »
you really dont have proof. This is a friend i know in real life not some guy i met online. I just talked with him today In Person. you only saw the last few seconds of the video, he told me he saw your head sticking out most of the time he just leaned in and shot. He knew you were back there already so you cant base that of a 4 second kill cam. get good

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »
you really dont have proof. This is a friend i know in real life not some guy i met online. I just talked with him today In Person. you only saw the last few seconds of the video, he told me he saw your head sticking out most of the time he just leaned in and shot. He knew you were back there already so you cant base that of a 4 second kill cam. get good

whoa, whoa, whoa.....come on dudes, this is the kind of drama that is UNNECESSARY!  

We will wait for the demo to get posted....be patient, not playing for a while will be good for him :p

I have played with him too :)  I like him, but lets wait for the video.

why hasn't he posted on the forums himself?

P.S. We are all on the same team here.  Lets not create drama.

Evilgenius

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 11:40:39 PM »

i really did have proof and i know where it saves it but as i said its not there. last 4 seconds of video... hello i was playing the game you nab i even speced him playin. how could he see my head sticking out when he was aiming at me through a fuckin wall. you really should goto this friends house and look at his shit.... as rules state no proof no ban so get your friends ip and unbann it seeing your rcon admin.

but the next time i catch him hacking and the proof saves ill boot him and you.  get good

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 04:13:04 PM »
Yo guys.. no need to attack each other.. remenber we are on the same side here..

Since evil said unban him get me his ip and i'll take care of it

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN