Author Topic: -> RAPIDFIRE <-  (Read 7096 times)

Rhynix

• Private

-> RAPIDFIRE <-
« on: June 21, 2009, 09:52:15 PM »
So yeah.. I recently programmed a C# application that allows me to hit the left mouse button in pulses as long as I hold down the left mouse button. The application also lets me choose how many clicks a second, which further more allows me to reach the normally-unreachable rate fire limit of weapons like the G3 and Deagle, in which case double-tap may be used.

NoBS |Taco entered in the server and I asked him if scrolling / scripting shots are allowed, he said yes. So I continued to use it for a few hours, no problems besides being called a noob. A few hours ago I was banned from #4 and #5 for "script whore" by some admin (I don't know the name) and I decided I was banned unjustly because of the information I was given. Had I known it was 'illegal' to use a 3rd party application (which by the way, doesn't hook anything, including CoD, it intercepts keyboard and mouse inputs and changes them to my commands so this application can be used inside any game, or outside any game, C# api works well with this, while VB fails to do so..) PunkBuster cannot detect this as a hack, and i'm sure if you asked them yourselves, it cannot be classified as a "hack" because it doesn't "hack" into anything. It's more as an advantage, but barely as an AK-47 can do the same thing if not better. It may also be a disadvantage cause aiming with the recoil is extremely hard so the opponent has a better shot.

It seems to me as if other advantages (such as amplified surround sound headsets (such as Astro A40, which is what I use on the 360 - but can be used on the PC)) are legal. Many good clans even use wall hacks, but atleast they are somewhat smart with it.

I would like to be unbanned.

Here is the template provided for a ban appeal ->

Name: Greg, in-game nick at time of ban = -> RAPIDFIRE <-
Which Server: #4 and #5
Ban Time: 9:30 PM EST
Banned By: (Not sure..)
What You Were Doing:(Language, Disrespect, Racism, Cheating, Glitching, ect.) Apparently I was being a script whore... (real mature mods here.)
Dispute Reason of Unban: Given false information by NoBS|Taco, wouldn't have continued knowing it was bannable..

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: -> RAPIDFIRE <-
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »
kk....I was the one who banned you.

If ANYONE sees you doing it again, you will get perma ban from our great big banhammer

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »
this case taco failed..

unban him

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Rhynix

• Private

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for unbanning me. I promise you I won't do it again. Although I can't confirm that I have been unbanned because im using my new sidekick lx 09 to view this site, I do appreciate how this situation was handled. Please ensure all your moderators know the rules as is. Thx again!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for unbanning me. I promise you I won't do it again. Although I can't confirm that I have been unbanned because im using my new sidekick lx 09 to view this site, I do appreciate how this situation was handled. Please ensure all your moderators know the rules as is. Thx again!

Thanks for bearing with us.

Taco isn't an admin....just a reg member.

Sorry for the hassle, and the cracked servers are down now, so post here if you are still banned, then I will lock this topic

Evilgenius

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 11:39:03 PM »
any proof taco said this? all we have is him saying taco said it and him admitting he hacked

yes you hacked noob. again anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

imo you should still be banned

Evilgenius

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 11:41:26 PM »
the more i think about your post makes me wanna ban you tbh.. i could set here and rip your post apart and make you look like an even bigger dumbass than you allready are but what would that get us?

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 11:47:45 PM »
the more i think about your post makes me wanna ban you tbh.. i could set here and rip your post apart and make you look like an even bigger dumbass than you allready are but what would that get us?

lolzzzz

Long posts can be really bad when read aloud lolz

Rhynix

• Private

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »
Evil Genius, go ask Taco yourself..

Taco presented himself to me and others in the server at the time as being a server moderator/administrator for all the NoBS servers. I joined the game, and saw him, asked him if he was a mod, he said yes, and asked him if scrolling / scripted shots were allowed, he also said yes.

Further more, Evilgenius, from the look of your posts and the presentation of your extremely low maturity level, you should be stripped of powers you have. I don't know who gave you the ability to mod servers when you don't understand the concept of what a hack is. My program doesn't "hack" into any other application, and it just sits and listens to the I/O of my keyboard and mouse, and pulsates it as fast as I want to. Also, I'm not a n00b, I guarantee that. That shows how much of a good mod you are assuming everyone else is a n00b and beneath you. (Power hog maybe?)

Major Chachi, I can confirm I have been unbanned from the #5 server, but not #4. Thanks again for your time and support.  :)

Edit: Apparently from #5 I just get quick kicked right after the loading process has begun, it says "Server Disconnected" and #5 is a time ban of somewhere around 9200 minutes left to go.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:23:59 AM by Rhynix »

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 10:52:53 AM »
scroll wheeling /scripting isnt allowd

i say BANHAMMER!!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 11:10:22 AM »
scroll wheeling /scripting isnt allowd

i say BANHAMMER!!

he was misinformed....

Evil Genius, go ask Taco yourself..

Taco presented himself to me and others in the server at the time as being a server moderator/administrator for all the NoBS servers. I joined the game, and saw him, asked him if he was a mod, he said yes, and asked him if scrolling / scripted shots were allowed, he also said yes.

Further more, Evilgenius, from the look of your posts and the presentation of your extremely low maturity level, you should be stripped of powers you have. I don't know who gave you the ability to mod servers when you don't understand the concept of what a hack is. My program doesn't "hack" into any other application, and it just sits and listens to the I/O of my keyboard and mouse, and pulsates it as fast as I want to. Also, I'm not a n00b, I guarantee that. That shows how much of a good mod you are assuming everyone else is a n00b and beneath you. (Power hog maybe?)

Major Chachi, I can confirm I have been unbanned from the #5 server, but not #4. Thanks again for your time and support.  :)

Edit: Apparently from #5 I just get quick kicked right after the loading process has begun, it says "Server Disconnected" and #5 is a time ban of somewhere around 9200 minutes left to go.

lolz lolz fail fail!!!! 

Evil being immature, how about he pwns you all and is older than you all.  He knows what he is doing, just because he is a hardass doesn't make him immature, get your head on straight.

What is the final decision?  Ban or no ban????

gunnm

• Colonel

• Personal Text
    veni-vidi-vici
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »
just to define a hack for this guy: hack = cheat = when you do some thing (whit C++, whit java or whit your fingers!) to change game play! the engineer team how made the game, make it run like this! and when you start to changing it whit script or turbo or I don't know whit! it's a fucking hack!!! you are not using the game in it's default way!!!
politics is war without blood eflusion.
war is politics with blood eflusion.

Rhynix

• Private

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 12:11:42 PM »
Explain to me what my application "hacks" into? It's not even a cheat (more so advantage, some people sound whore).

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 12:48:43 PM »
its a advantage, cus even single shot weapons are automatic with that script!!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »
Explain to me what my application "hacks" into? It's not even a cheat (more so advantage, some people sound whore).

Plat the game how is it supposed to be played!  period. No scripts, no hax, no glitching.  sound whore???  Is that changing how the game is played?  They are bumping up their sound...  Surround sound ftw