Author Topic: No More!!!  (Read 2363 times)

{DD}MindFreak

• General

• www.youtube.com/nobsclan
No More!!!
« on: May 20, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »
NO MORE GOD DAMN RECRUITING WHEN RECRUITING IS SHUT DOWN!! When it was first announced that recruiting was shutdown, the next day theres an app. A week later theres another 3, the following week another 2.

Full members no more recruiting please!! I know some of you have read the post smitty made about the clan changes, yet you still invite people.

Now this is not to call anyone out, or anything of the sort. This is to simply REMIND/INFORM you that recruiting is shutdown. It is ridiculous that after reading and I see that some of you did reply to the post, a few days later theres an application.

Now I know that there are 3 recruiters(myself,riggs,superj) but out of all of us I am the most active. Which is fine I'm not saying their not doing their jobs, I'm just saying/speaking on the behalf of them, that the recruiting has to stop, UNTIL IT IS RE-OPENED.

As well for the people who invited everyone, please do inform them that recruiting may stay closed a while longer.

That is all...Thank You!

P.S. Yes I had to post about it, honestly 1 or 2 apps is fine, but 6 in like 2 weeks? Comeon I know you all can read, not to insult you, sorry if sounds like I am, that is/was not my intention. Just no more applications please!!

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

Re: No More!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 02:30:12 PM »
OOooOoO Madfreak :o

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »
whens it reopened?

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »
whens it reopened?

unno, ask smitty

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 03:13:52 PM »

Now I know that there are 3 recruiters(myself,riggs,superj) but out of all of us I am the most active. Which is fine I'm not saying their not doing their jobs, I'm just saying/speaking on the behalf of them, that the recruiting has to stop, UNTIL IT IS RE-OPENED.

Your only the most active cuz you have no life :P...Jk bud <3

Anyways, I thought me you n SuperJ were the only ones who COULD recruit, Other then smitty?

anyone else who's giving people their reccomendations for a recruit DONT FUCKING DO IT! MindFreak, SuperJ and myself are the ONLY ones (Other then the Admin's) who can give someone the OK to post their application

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »

Your only the most active cuz you have no life :P...Jk bud <3

Anyways, I thought me you n SuperJ were the only ones who COULD recruit, Other then smitty?

anyone else who's giving people their reccomendations for a recruit DONT FUCKING DO IT! MindFreak, SuperJ and myself are the ONLY ones (Other then the Admin's) who can give someone the OK to post their application

That is not the case or what we do riggs, yes we do recruit players, but full members may also do so. We are responsible for putting up their polls, deciding if their yes-no ratio is good enough to get in, informing them, and changing their status on the forums, telling them the clan rules and guidelines, etc.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »
anyone can post, just the poll doesnt go up till its back open

DannyBoy

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »
none of you plays cod4 and if i see some good player i will recruit.
didnt do it yet since recruit was closed.and if you didnt like some ppl recruit just post as you did we closed recruit at the moment pls come back later in.... week/s
you guys can close topics/post what you want?so dont cry.
its not hard to write some sxxx and close topic :P

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »
umm danny, when recruit is re-opened do u think we want like 20 apps? This is why this topic was made, and for NoBS members incase they didn't realize that there not suppose to recruit. And if anyone doesn't like what I have to say, too bad, if people arn't going to listen to things like DON'T RECRUIT UNTIL IT IS RE-OPENED then obviously someone has to say something. I'm not saying don't recruit, you can recruit just tell them that they'll have to wait to post an app

-and I have been doing the respond to the ppl applying, and it's not really fair to them, that we have recruiting is closed, but they post an application, to wait weeks on end? thats not fair to us the recruiters or the people.

With love danny with love lol

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »
You know what mindfreak, Fuck you, I tried to support you even tho i really dont care......JERK!!!

From now on, Make your OWN sandwitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »
open it friday

thanks
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »
Since it's open friday, topiclock