Author Topic: drool...........  (Read 4995 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
drool...........
« on: October 25, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: drool...........
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 08:37:02 AM »
DEMO IS OUT FUCKING SLUT ASS BAGS
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 08:41:22 AM »
ok what a bunch of fags, now i gatta wait for somone to torrent it, or newsgroups.

They made it 24 HR pre order special then public release tomorrow.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:29:44 AM »
ok what a bunch of fags, now i gatta wait for somone to torrent it, or newsgroups.

ok well when you torrent it you know what to do :):) i love you smitty

heartsfan

• NoBS|Administrator
  • Major

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 10:26:51 AM »

And its encrypted ..... and some of the folk that pre-ordered it can't play it ............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

"We have been receiving a number of mixed reports. Many are experiencing errors on launching, some saying they can't unencrypt it either. At this stage we don't have any additional information about these problems."

LOL!

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 10:58:09 AM »

source if this info?

And its encrypted ..... and some of the folk that pre-ordered it can't play it ............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

"We have been receiving a number of mixed reports. Many are experiencing errors on launching, some saying they can't unencrypt it either. At this stage we don't have any additional information about these problems."

LOL!

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!

Sounds

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 12:28:09 AM »
overrated...plain and simple. gimme cod4 over crysis anyday.

graphics = A+
gameplay = D(i think i liked far cry better...that aint good)

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »
sounds=noob

Gameplay is actually a lot better than what I had thought it would be, not the best, lots of controls to get used to, but I found myself getting used to them pretty quickly.

Graphics A++ DX10 FTW

I dont think I got the best FPS, and I really dont like the story line about the machines taking over, but I understand they really dont have much choice.

Anyway Id give it an 8 out of 10. Infact Im going to go play it again.

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 11:56:37 AM »
id just like to point out that i was pwning north koreans before smitty was ... yea thats all i wanted to say smitty ias a noob

Sounds

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 01:59:25 PM »
sounds != noob

gameplay sucked. everything else was cool tho. i like picking up big objects, like a boat motor and just running through everything, buildings, etc.

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

DannyBoy

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 04:53:31 AM »
i have couple things or issues about this game my card is ATI HD 2900XT 512mb drivers 7.10 i also have 4gb dual channel 800.Intel core duo E6750
1.the game is lagging not just if im walking but also when im just turning around i have all on HIGH and res. is on 1024x768 i used auto settings choise by game
2.maybe that coz of ATI didnt make drivers for that game i know Nvidia has did that.
3.i have big problems to change mode in NANO suit im scrolling with my mice but anyway it takes long time before it changes and its imossible to hit right one for me :-\ it sems no matter how much i scroll with my mice its sems that fucked up  ???
4.i play demo on normal but its hard to hit them so they will die quickly. i was using much ammo on those assholes ;D i was aiming and stuuf like that but this weps its no accurate at all.
5.when i played that game that they was RAMBO or DIE HARD ;)and i was hostile  :P coz they was shothing and hiting at me with every fucking bullet and mine was avoiding them like theywas affraid to hit them.

WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD WRITE YOUR EXPIERINCE WITH GAME AND WHAT gfx CARD YOU WAS USING AND A BIT ABOUT THAT I WROTED IF YOU GET THOSE PROBLEMS ???

DannyBoy

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 05:08:46 AM »
and one more thing for me graphics doesnt sems sharp enough its like foggy? so i guess its crphics drivers ???