Author Topic: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........  (Read 44618 times)

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: All NoBS Servers Are Shut Down Until.........
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »
Even though it hasn't been that long since last post... I feel this topic deserves priority.....

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I agree!  I SOOOO wish I was at my computer...I'm still at work and would be xfire[ing] EVERYONE!!!

BUMP this mutha

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »
Chachi have you tried Koolim.com? Has xfire support :P

/end offtopicness

b34nz

• Private

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 07:34:25 PM »
Until we get cought back up on donations. We are a month behind on them, and Ive warned Im sick of paying the bill myself. Just received invoices for both boxes. I refuse to pay them myself. We are still getting money for July and we should be working on August already.

Servers are shut down until we reach our July goal. I do not want 1 person or a few people carrying the load, so no huge $50 donations. I Just want everyone that committed to this, to pay there fair share. Thats all. Some give a tad more, thats great, some sponsor, thats great. Some are not giving any, and that needs to stop.

Do not xfire an admin for them to start they server, they will not.

The only servers that will be on are the match servers, ONLY FOR THE MATCH, not for practice, and not for you to have fun and fuck around in.

Here is a link to the donations thread.
http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=7856.0

To donate- look in the top left corner of this screen, 4th section from the right in RED letters it says Donations, click that and that will take you where you need to go to donate.

nuff said. Every minute that goes by we lose population. Id xfire your clan members, buddies, regulars on the servers, anyone to help raise the funds. Long weekend coming up, big gaming weekend.

you choose.

I can get you guys a couple servers from gameservers.com for free but the servers would have to be co-branded with cod6/nobs

Up to you, they have been contacting me but frankly I've been too lazy to fuck with it.

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

I can get you guys a couple servers from gameservers.com for free but the servers would have to be co-branded with cod6/nobs

Up to you, they have been contacting me but frankly I've been too lazy to fuck with it.

co-branded? what does that mean...  :p I'm a noob

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
Until we get cought back up on donations. We are a month behind on them, and Ive warned Im sick of paying the bill myself. Just received invoices for both boxes. I refuse to pay them myself. We are still getting money for July and we should be working on August already.

Servers are shut down until we reach our July goal. I do not want 1 person or a few people carrying the load, so no huge $50 donations. I Just want everyone that committed to this, to pay there fair share. Thats all. Some give a tad more, thats great, some sponsor, thats great. Some are not giving any, and that needs to stop.

Do not xfire an admin for them to start they server, they will not.

The only servers that will be on are the match servers, ONLY FOR THE MATCH, not for practice, and not for you to have fun and fuck around in.

Here is a link to the donations thread.
http://www.nobsclan.com/forums/index.php?topic=7856.0

To donate- look in the top left corner of this screen, 4th section from the right in RED letters it says Donations, click that and that will take you where you need to go to donate.

nuff said. Every minute that goes by we lose population. Id xfire your clan members, buddies, regulars on the servers, anyone to help raise the funds. Long weekend coming up, big gaming weekend.

you choose.

Thanks for the offer, but we own our servers. And I can turn them on and off at any time. They are not shut down because any company shut them down, or because we didnt pay the bill.

The problem lies within our member base not holding up there end of the deal. The server are only off until we catch up on donations, because frankly im sick of paying the difference myself.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

heartsfan

• NoBS|Administrator
  • Major

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »
Support this 110%

Yes its poor we have to do this to get members to donate ...... but it needs to be done!

C'mon non-paying members get your fingers out ur asses and donate some money!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 12:31:31 AM »
Support this 110%

Yes its poor we have to do this to get members to donate ...... but it needs to be done!

C'mon non-paying members get your fingers out ur asses and donate some money!

it's true....other than the 110% :p lolz

This is how this server works....along with our mods and admins...we need money to keep this going!

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 04:35:42 AM »
Why Chachi and JCol pings are so different  ??? They are using the same ISP.

NoBS|J-Col

• Colonel

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 07:10:37 AM »
I get the same ping as Chachi in-game lol. We live in diff areas so we ping different servers for speedtest if that's what you mean...

WTF why's this in this thread?

Meh, free BUMP!!!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2009, 09:25:35 AM »
Why Chachi and JCol pings are so different  ??? They are using the same ISP.

lolz.  its hav and I that live together....lolz

anyway.

We only have 58% for this month.  We need another month still right smitty?

BUUUMMMPPPP

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »
Yeah mostly likely but i think smitty is trying to sell the servers but i'm not exactly sure.  Oh chachi check out my signature =P

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2009, 11:19:54 AM »
Yeah mostly likely but i think smitty is trying to sell the servers but i'm not exactly sure.  Oh chachi check out my signature =P

sell our servers.....are you smokin?

lesssgoooo with donations!!!!

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2009, 11:21:46 AM »
get good noob, we arent talking about ping, we are talking about money!!

NoBS isnt R.I.P just yet, we aint givin up so fast, i agree with it more then 110% cus i always hold my end of the deal, and i trully am sick of ppl not donating while they trully CAN, its like ppl are to damn lasy or to damn stingy, to give some money, its not even that much, if just every damn member donated just that $5 then we wouldnt have this problem and al you ppl could stil play on our servers!!

like i said before ------>DONATE FUCKERS<------

I get the same ping as Chachi in-game lol. We live in diff areas so we ping different servers for speedtest if that's what you mean...

Meh, free BUMP!!!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2009, 11:26:13 AM »
get good noob, we arent talking about ping, we are talking about money!!

NoBS isnt R.I.P just yet, we aint givin up so fast, i agree with it more then 110% cus i always hold my end of the deal, and i trully am sick of ppl not donating while they trully CAN, its like ppl are to damn lasy or to damn stingy, to give some money, its not even that much, if just every damn member donated just that $5 then we wouldnt have this problem and al you ppl could stil play on our servers!!

like i said before ------>DONATE FUCKERS<------

Meh, free BUMP!!!

lol dutch...j-col was talking about oriental snipers comment....calm calm dutch :)

Think if every member donated $5.....

we will stand our ground!  Lets get our donations in.....NOW

DriveRaider

• Colonel

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »
I dont have any money to donate and my friend doesnt have any more money on his paypal. What about all those times that we went overbudget? what happened to the extra? I guess if i dont have any money to give kick me out, since making the sure the players are behaving, and banning hackers and glitchers isnt good enough.