Author Topic: BubbleDucks Tutorials For COD4  (Read 9903 times)

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

BubbleDucks Tutorials For COD4
« on: February 26, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »
BubbleDucks Tutorials For COD4
[/b]

Take a read and Enjoy them Guys :D

1#
Custom main menu music
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:36:41 PM by bubbleduck »

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

Re: BubbleDucks Tutorials For COD4
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:37:58 PM »
Getting started with COD4 Mapping

If you wanted to get started in COD4 Mapping here is what you will need:

1. Firstly you need to have the COD4 ModernWarfare game installed, and updated to at least version 1.4, (now on 1.7) preferably in your "C" drive, on your PC which is running Windows XP (As far as I know, the mapping tools do not work in Vista, although some users have reported some success running them in Windows XP Compatibility Mode.)

2. Next do a search for: Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Mod Tools (file size 603MB) and unzip the files to your Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare directory. This is where you installed the game to. The default location is "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare".(there is also a 1.1 patch)

3. Next you will want to make shortcuts on your desktop to the following applications:
[gamepath]\bin\CoD4CompileTools\CoD4CompileTools.exe
[gamepath]\bin\MoDBuilder.exe
[gamepath]\bin\CoD4Radiant.exe
These are the only three applications that you should have shortcuts to, or run directly from explorer. The other exe files not listed above are not intended to be ran directly because they require special working directory and/or command line options. CoD4CompileTools.exe contains propper icons to launch those applications.

4. RUNNING THE TOOLS for the FIRST TIME:
When running CoD4CompileTools for the first time you must click the "browse" button in the upper left corner of the "Preferences" tab and browse to the location the game is installed. Again, the default location is "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare".

When running CoD4Radiant for the first time you will be prompted to load a project file. You will need to load the included cod4.prj project file which is located in "\bin".

When running CoD2_EffectsEd for the first time, you will be asked to browse to the location the game is installed. The default location is "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare".

5. Now go to the manufacturers wiki website for tutorials 0n how to get started in Radiant, under heading: 5.Radiant Basics manufacturers wiki website/infinityward.com

Alot of this is a large learning curve for someone who has never mapped before so stick at it, search the internet for answers when you get stuck, & dont be afraid to ask,
save your maps regulary, under different names, ie: mp_ska_v1, mp_ska_v2, mp_ska_v3, etc, then if you make a mistake you can go back without losing the whole map, and probably weeks of work.
A great resource for COD4 map tutorials is www.modsonline.com The majority of the COD2 tutorials work with COD4Radiant too
Also check out these forums for answers to hundreds of COD4 questions www.modsonline.com/forums
Happy mapping!!!.

7. COD4Radiant in action, screenshots "A" & "B"

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 06:39:21 PM »
How to be a better sniper.
Welcome!
This guide will go in depth on how to be a better sniper in the intense game know as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
As we all know snipers are elite soldiers know for patience, skill, silence, and striking fear into the hearts of their enemies. So why not be know for this on COD4?
Follow these basic steps and you may one day be know as the most skilled sniper to stalk the COD4:MP server list.

The guide is set up like this:
Sec 1: Basic sniper mouse and key layout
Sec 2: Sniper gear
Sec 3: Using your sniper equipment
Sec 4: Staying alive

Sec 1: Key/mouse layout
In a fast pace and intense game, such as COD4, using the proper layout for your mouse and keyboard it important. I won't tell you how you should set all of your keys, just some of the most important ones. Now I must warn you, if you use another layout and switch to this one, it may take a bit to get use to, but it is well worth it.

There is only one important key to set.

Combat Controls key layout:

q - Switch weapon

That's it! It helps me since I'm use to CS:S and DOD:S where quick switching is vital. Plus it frees up the mouse wheel for the mouse layout controls in the next part.

Mouse layout:

Mouse Wheel up - Zoom
Mouse Wheel down - Throw grenade (Also works for throwing back)
Left Mouse - Primary attack
Right Mouse - Melee Attack
(See Ref pic 2)

Now you may think this is odd, but let me explain. It is better to keep important controls close together so you don't hit the wrongs key, then yell and scream when you die. Wheel up for zoom and left click for attack are pretty obvious layouts, but the right click and wheel down are the important controls.
Wheel down works for grenades because it's right there, instead of reaching your right strafe finger (D key finger) off to throw back, all your have to do is move your middle finger on your mouse down. This allows you to strafe right if needed so your movement will not be hindered.
For the right click as melee, knifing while in scope becomes must faster, and knifing in general becomes easier. I know when I'm sniping I don't have time to reach all the way to the 'v' key to knife, so now it's located conveniently on right click.

That is all for your key and mouse layout! If you still aren't to sure what I'm talking about see reference picture #2.

Sec 2: Your gear

Snipers don't usually walk into the middle of a road to get their target. They are will hidden and blend well with their environment. (Pic#3)
Use the proper camo on your weapon for the environment of the map. Here is a list of the camo types and when they should be used.

Camo Chart
Desert - Dry, sandy areas, often areas with the look of a brown hue (sand color). (Left on ref pic #4)
Woodland - Foliage based areas. Areas with lots of trees, shrubs and vegetation. (Bottom Right in ref pic#4)
Digital - Urban areas. Areas with lots of buildings and very little vegetation. (Top right in ref pic #4)
Red/Blue tiger - I believe this is a European/M.E. camo because I'm not sure of its use. :\

Now that you know what camo to use on your gear, lets get to the weaponry and perks.
If you look at my gear (Ref pic #5) I am set with:
-Primary : R700
-Secondary : M1911 .45 (Silenced)
-Stun/Frag Grenade
-2 Claymore

For your primary you can take what ever you want, I prefer the R700 because of it's accuracy. As for the secondary this is a little more important, choose a pistol that you can silence. The reason for this is because if you find someone and you can't knife him, you can shoot him without alerting his friends. Now I know there is nothing like shooting a .50 cal into the back of someone's head, but as a sniper it's all about stealth.

For this perks I have:
-UAV Jammer
-Dead Silence

Since snipers need to be quick and quiet to get to their spots Dead Silence allows you to run without making a ton of noise, and UAV Jammer allows you to stay in your spot because their UAV's won't give away your position. Then when you shoot your pistol, because it is silenced you aren't seen on the radar.

Sec 3: Using your gear

Woodland maps:
-Stick to the bushes and shrubs, your ghillie suit will blend in better and make you harder to find.
-Don't stand and run much, staying low gives you a lower profile
-When you move use the cover-to-cover tactic
-When set up, have something to your back if possible, and put your claymores to watch your 3 and 9. since you will be looking at your 12.

**Important note**
Your 3, also know as your 3 o' clock, is directly to your right. Your 9, also know as your 9 o' clock, is directly to your left. Your 12, or 12 o' clock, is straight ahead.

Urban maps:
It's a little harder to snipe here but if you must, try these tactics
-Stay in buildings and set claymores at door ways and stairs. (Don't be to close!)
-Stay further back from the window you are sniping from. (People will see your barrel hanging out the window if you are to close)
-Bring a CQC/Spotter along (CQC = Close Quarters Combat)

Staying alive
-When you are a sniper it important to bring a CQC (Someone to take enemies that get to close, usually equipped with a rifle or SMG) or another sniper.
Snipers usually always work in pairs! (Ref pic #6)
-Aim for the head!
-Always lead a target that's moving to the side
-Use the sniper to your advantage, remember you can shoot through walls and other thin material!

Well that concludes my guide on how to be a better sniper in COD4. I hope this guide helped you at least a little. If you are unclear about something or have something that I missed let me know!

-tpskjarhead
**Copyright**
Do not use any part (that also includes pictures #2, #4, and #5) of my guide in any of your guide(s), guide pack(s), or release my guide on any other site without my written permission.

What is leading a shot you ask?
Leading is a common practice used by snipers to compensate for bullet travel time. To counter act this effect you have to aim ahead or "lead" your target. Look at the reference picture for more help.
Photobucket
The red line is the enemy's path, to compensate for travel time I have to aim to the left of my target. (Blue dot) The longer the distance the greater the lead. In this game aiming the same distance ahead will work, they didn't get THAT realistic with the sniping.
Hope that helps clear up some of the possible confusion. :]

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »
How to get skins to work in 1.7 SP

>>>DOWNLOAD FILES HERE<<<

>>>>install:

download the above file, then open the archive, Place the FOLDER named SP_Skins in C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\

then place any skin .iwd files that you downloaded into C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\SP_Skins\

>>>>How to run:

once installed, if your COD4 is installed in the C hard drive then you can use the shortcut provided, otherwise copy your original cod4 sp shortcut and right click it, select properties, then in the text box named 'target' add this line, including the space at the beginning:

+set fs_game "mods/SP_Skins"

once again you must place the skin .iwd files into the mods/sp_skins folder, like you would for the main folder.

you may rename any folder names and >>>>please distribute this so more people can have sp skins.<<<<

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »
How to have an extra grenade in last stand.

This tutorial will teach you how to get an extra grenade with last stand.
I called it Marty-stand.

I discovered this some time ago while playing CoD4. I've tested this method from version 1.0 to 1.5, I'm not sure if it still works (if they fixed it or not), but notify me if it still does ;).

Step 1.
Make sure you have Last stand on, with no extra grenades of any type. The pistol you have doesn't really matter.

Step 2.
When you spawn, use your frag grenade on anything you want, but do NOT use your 'special' grenade (Flashbang, Stun works, I'm not sure with smoke).

Step 3.
When you're hit and you're falling to the ground, hit G (i think if you hit the 'special grenade' button it works also).
When you "land" on the ground you should be atleast half-through with throwing a frag. Bingo, you've done it-
you practically have Last stand + martyrdom.

Notes:
I found this way by playing the game with no trainers, cheats or hacks. If you cheat in any way, you officialy have no fucking balls. Now I'm pretty sure I discovered this, and because I don't play CoD4 alot nowadays, i pass this lesson on to my disciples (lol).
DO NOT RIP THIS TUT, OR CLAIM THAT THIS IS YOURS. I FOUND IT ON MY OWN.

The way i discovered it:
I was playing CoD4 in the "early" days, and when I first got Last stand, I used it non-stop. When I died, I once accidentaly mashed random buttons and it seemed weird to me why I threw a frag when I've already used it. I kept on trying to do this again, untill i finally did it. People never knew what hit them ;)

Some screenshots by azlov, some by me.

Happy fragging!

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »
Infamous Ferriswheel Standoff Tut
This is probably the one of the best ways to complete this mission, however a lot of it does also depend on your skill. :D

Ok here it is, before making a new thread on how to complete the cod4 ferris wheel mission try these tactics and you should have a good chance at winning.

Part 1, as you enter the swimming pool at the start of the mission, scare the dogs, but do not kill them or injure them, instead allow them to run from the pool, they will then do you the job of savaging any rebels who are initially watching the site, or at least distract them.

Part 2 Place Macmillan on the ridge and plant your claymore mines in the possitions marked my a 5, facing in the direction of the arrows, the majority of these should be planted in the main entry point where you initially entered, while a few should be placed to the left, around the small hills, the majority will cut up the early assault, while the second load will take out latter airdropped troops.

Part 3 Now take your C4 and place around the areas marked my a 3, this can later on be detonated when the airbourne troops are dropped to take out a good proportion and keep you alive.

Part 4 Now replace your secondary weapon other than the m21 with a G3, probably the best weapon for this map due to its accuracy and power.

Part 5 Once you have stocked up on g3 ammo lye down to begin the massion, Immediately take up position at location 1 and use your m21 to pick of members of the initial rush, do not try to take them dow from the ridge, this is almost impossible. Macmillan is also invincible so don't worry about him. Basically once you are behind the dodgems you stand a high chance of survival.

Part 6 Late on in the assault around 2000m fall back to possition 2 to take out the dogs which will rush you. Dont go for the lulzy neck breaks, as you will find yourself spamming V to no avail while your throat is torn out. Instead try anything to kill them, do not care about your ammo count, aslong as they die :D

Part 7 Well done for surviving if you get this far, now the helicopter has landed, wait around 10 to 20 seconds for the support troops to emmerge and fire upon the rebels, distracting them. now you should ahve the chance to grab macmillan, make sure your gun is full then nade the embankment Macmillan is on, the russians always go prone in the crass and are hard to spot. Now rush dont take time to get accurate shots just spam, and try to pick up the guy no matter what, you get a huge health bonus when you carry him to the helicopter.

Part 8 If you need to you can grab the intel from possition 4, however this will just make you die I advise you get it on easy mode.

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:25 PM »
Skinning Tutorial

First off Download this folder...
Here

Call Of Duty 4 Skinning Tutorial For Photoshop

1. Place the .dds plug-in into C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop\Plug-Ins\File Formats
If the .dds plug-in is not correctly installed you will not be able to open the file in Photoshop.
Also, drag the iwi2dds and dds2iwi-cod4 converters to your desktop to be used later on.

2. Begin by going to C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main, and using WinRAR, or a similar program that can be used to open the IW archives, open the IW_4.iwd file. Scroll until you see the files with the prefix "weapon", most weapon files have the prefix ?weapon?, and Click-and-Drag the ?weapon_ak47_c.iwi? file to your desktop.
(Not just weapon files can be skinned, but for example we will be using the weapon_ak47_c.iwi file)

NOTE:
Weapon files with _c or _col are the actual weapon skins. Weapon files without _c or _col are pictures for the weapon menu or bump maps.

3. Click-and-Drag the ?weapon_ak47_c? file and drop it onto your iwi2dds converter. Once this is done a .dds file should appear on your desktop. It will most likely be named "weapon_ak47_c.iwi_out?. The file has just been converted to the .dds format and
is ready for editing.

4. Double-Click the new .dds file and it should open the image in Photoshop. Photoshop will not open if the plug-in isn?t in the right place or correctly installed. When Photoshop is open a few windows may appear.
It may ask you to choose the size of the picture, if so, choose normal default sizes.
It may ask you if you would like to display MIP Maps with the image. Select ?No? if this message appears.
The image should look like the picture below.

5. Now for the actual editing. We?ll just change the wood color for example.
You can use this image:

or http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/texture_colour/woodgrain/ has some nice wood grain images for us to use. After you?ve found one you like copy-and-paste the image to the weapon_ak47_c.iwi_out.dds file in Photoshop, which should already be open.
The texture you are using should appear in the center of the screen, like below.

6. Free transform the texture until it overlaps the wooden pieces in the picture, and lower the opacity until you can see through the image.

7. Once that is done, select the eraser tool and erase the overlapping wood.
The image should now look natural to the gun as shows below. Techniques like blending options are also very helpful.

8. The skinning is done. Go to File ? Save As and save the file in the .dds format. A window may appear asking for .dds format specifications. Set Save Format to DXT5 and MIP Maps to Generate MIP maps.

9. Once this is done drag and drop the new .dds file onto the dds2iwi-cod4 converter, which will convert the .dds back to a .iwi file. The name of the new .iwi file should be "weapon_ak47_c.iwi_out". change the file name to "weapon_ak47_c ." The file is ready to be archived.

10. To archive the file place it in C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\ModWarfare\images Then double-click the makeMod icon that will create the .iwd file for you. Once the Batch File completes its operation press any key to continue.

11. Copy and paste the z_modwarfare.iwd file, which now contains the weapon_ak47_c.iwi file you?ve just made, to your Call of Duty 4 Main folder. You may have to rename the file.

12. The Skin Is Ready For Play!
Play a mission in single-player, or start a listen server in multiplayer to test it out.
Below is my finished work.

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »
Three Main Keys To Call of Duty Pwnage

1. Be comfortable

First of all, your setup is very important. Being uncomfortable and playing in a mess affects your game in a very negative way. Clean up your room, and make sure you take a nice and relaxed position behind your computer before playing a game. Your mom might even start enjoying your passion for gaming.

2. The good config

You need to have the right commands in your config. Below you will find a list of all the important things you need to know about your config.

CAUTION: If you are NOT familiar with editing configs, you shouldn't change anything! If you change something you shouldn't, the game might utterly stop running.

Try to get at least 125 fps. If you aren't able to, then an upgrade would definitely benefit your gaming. There are a lot of settings when it comes to graphics, you should take a look at some of the fps guides that are out there, with a bit of luck you may be able to get a good fps even with a slightly older computer.

Type the following commands in the console :

* /rate 25000

* /cl_maxpackets 100

* /snaps 30

* /com_maxfps 125 or /com_maxfps 250 (If you have a high-end pc)

* Fix all the control and mouse settings the way YOU like it! There are plenty of gamers out there with configs you can copy, but that might not be the best settings for you! Experiment with the different control settings and mouse sensitivities, and remember, things such as drivers and your Windows mouse sensitivity also affect your in-game mouse movement.

Once you fixed all your settings, it?s time to get used to them. Get on those public servers, play those practice wars, frag away and build up your confidence. Getting used to new settings takes a while, so give it time!

3. Playing style

The most important thing, of course, is your gameplay style.

You should try to come up with your own play style. Below we'll sum up some of the most important things you should remember if you want to play at a higher level.

* As mentioned above, creating your own style is very important. But variations in that style are as important as the style itself. Make sure your opponent can't calculate what your next move is going to be! Don't do the same thing, the same way, all the time.

* Following the previous tip, try to read your opponent's game and to think one step ahead of him to determine your next move. This will only work when done in the right situation and being 100% sure about it.

* CAUTION: Don't try to be ahead of your opponent all the time. They will know and this will result in the opposite of what you're trying to reach.

* When practicing on a public server, DO NOT only use the gun you play with during team games. Try and practice all weapons to become a solid all-round player. In certain situations during a team game it's important to pick up a gun from the ground and if you can't control this weapon you might lose a very important round. Professional players can handle every weapon!

* You are the best player out there! Or well, that is the way you should be thinking. If you know that you will beat your opponent, then you will have a better chance of doing so. If you don?t, this will affect your play in a negative way.

* Also very important is to know the maps inside out! Knowing every corner, hiding place, grenade spot, etc... will give you a huge advantage to surprise your opponent or to take cover.

* When ending up in a situation when it's you against a lot of enemies, never give up and stay focused! Try to stay calm and find a way to win the round. If you do, this will boost your self-confidence enormously.

* Use the deathcam to your advantage. When you die the camera hangs above your body for 1-2 seconds. When this happens you can see the direction your opponent is going. This is a very important last call you have to make to your teammates.

* CAUTION: Your opponent might anticipate the fact that you see him via deathcam so watch out for fake movements!

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 06:50:41 PM »
Widescreen FoV fix/No Crosshair
Gain TRUE widescreen support in CoD4

This tutorial consists of two very small tutorials.

It's simple, but some may not know how to.
So I figured I'd submit them here, both in the same article, as to prevent spam of short tutorials.

---

WideScreen Fix
CoD4 has support for widescreen resolutions, even aspect ratios.
The one thing the game does not also take into consideration though is the FoV (Field of View).

Generally, most 4:3 gamers use a FoV of about 60-65.
This FoV works for 16:# as well, but you aren't getting true widescreen.
Most 16:# gamers use a FoV of 80-90 (some go to the extremes with 100).
Call of Duty 4 only allows ranges between 65-80 though, so 80 is what we will change it to.

First, your going to need to open your config_mp.cfg configuration file.
Which is located in your DRIVE:/Program Files/Activision/Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare/Players/Profiles/YOURNAME folder.

Open the file in Wordpad; and hit CTRL+F, and type in cg_fov.
Hit "Find next", it should go straight to the line that says seta cg_fov "65".
Simply change the 65 to 80, save the file and your done.

Congratulations, you know have true widescreen in CoD4!
See Screenshot #1 for cg_fov 80, and #2 for 65.

---

No Crosshair
Some people just simply don't want one, so why have one if you don't?
This will remove your crosshair, even on non-hardcore servers.

Simply follow the beginning part of the WideScreen fix, to open your config_mp.cfg file, hit CTRL+F, and type ui_draw.
Which should bring you to seta ui_drawCrosshair "1", change that 1 to a 0, and congrats. Your Done!

Thanks For Reading.

bubbleduck

• Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 06:53:52 PM »
CoD4 Damage charts!

Some diagrams were added to clear up confusion and explain with an image instead of a paragraph.
Damage and Range relation given an example image (that's the 1911).
Color-coding and a human shape to show the hit location multipliers.
Replaced Penetration text with imagery: "Power" in three levels, and "Thickness" of materials.
Hip Accuracy batched together, since most weapons in the same class have the same accuracy.

ALSO: Removed the AK47 discrepancy from the chart, putting it here.
Some weapons have differences in themselves with some attachments, or are different from all other weapons.
These differences may be intentional or erroneous, IW knows which is which.

-LMG Grips improve View Kick Center Speed (camera returning to where you were aiming) by a small but effective amount.
-M249 SAW with a Grip has improved Hip Accuracy (Between Assault and SMG hip accuracies).
-Both Shotgun Grips decrease overall View Kick.

-AK47's damage is 40-20 when equipped with a Silencer or Red Dot.
-M40A3 with an ACOG does 75 damage.
-AK-74u when equipped with a Silencer or Red Dot has the hip accuracy of the assault rifles.
-(CHANGED) P90 sprint time at "1.75" (all others have 1) - a patch for consoles has changed it to "1".

Stock Player health is 100.

Hardcore does two things:
-Health lowered to 30 (weapons are not changed in any way)
-No visible HUD

Weapon Images used in the Weapon Selection. Also, just because, the ammunition type and amounts.
Weapons of the same Ammo Type can share their ammo; carrying both, your Maximum Ammo increases to the sum of both maximums. ie MP5 + M9 pistol starts you off with 90 rounds and has a Max of 270.
Starting Ammunition is often three magazines (loaded mag included), and the Maximum is double the Starting, or six magazines worth (loaded Mag not included).
Bandolier gives you the Maximum plus a loaded magazine. ie a SAW has 300 + the loaded 100 belt.

Weapon Name ; Ammo Type ; Magazine Size ; Starting Ammo ; Max Ammo

ASSAULT
M16A1 ; 5.56?45 mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180
AK-47 ; 7.62?39 mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180
M4 Carbine ; 5.56?45 mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180
G3 ; 7.62?51 mm ; 20 ; 60 ; 120

G36c ; 5.56?45 mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180

M14 ; 7.62?51 mm ; 20 ; 60 ; 120

MP44 ; 7.92x33 mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180

SUB MACHINE GUN

MP5 ; 9?19mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180

Skorpion ; .32 ACP ; 20 ; 80 ; 160

Mini-Uzi ; 9?19mm ; 32 ; 96 ; 192

AK-74u ; 5.45?39 mm ; 30 ; 90 ; 180

P90 ; 5.7?28 mm ; 50 ; 150 ; 300

LIGHT MACHINE GUN

M249 SAW ; 5.56?45 mm (belt) ; 100 ; 200 ; 400

RPD ; 7.62?39 mm (belt) ; 100 ; 200 ; 300

M60E4 ; 7.62?51 mm (belt) ; 100 ; 200 ; 300

Note: LMG ammo can't be shared with other rifles of the same type.

SHOTGUN

Winchester 1200 ; 12 gague ; 7 ; 28 ; 56

Benelli M4 (M1014) ; 12 Gague ; 4 ; 20 ; 40

SNIPER RIFLE

M40A3 ; 7.62?51 mm ; 5 ; 20 ; 40

M21 ; 7.62?51 mm ; 10 ; 30 ; 60

Dragunov ; 7.62x54 mm R ; 10 ; 30 ; 60

R700 ; 7.62?51 mm ; 4 ; 16 ; 32

Barret .50 ; .50 BMG ; 10 ; 30 ; 60

PISTOL

Beretta M9 ; 9?19 mm ; 15 ; 45 ; 90

USP .45 ; .45 ACP ; 12 ; 36 ; 72

M1911A1 ; .45 ACP ; 8 ; 32 ; 64

Desert Eagle ; .50 AE ; 7 ; 21 ; 42

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »
wow thats a lot of shit... i'll take the time to read it some day tho lol

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 03:16:07 AM »
I haven't read it yet, and im DEF going to, but can i just say this...

F**K YEAH!!!! BUBBLY!!!!! Finally

Someone who cares about the masses!!!!! YEAH LOL. I LOVE IT.

BTW, im about to publish my shotty script for ZOMBIES. So that ALL MAY BENEFIT. IT"S CHEAP AS HELL BUT WHY SHOULDN"T WE ALL HAVE IT????!?!?!?!

MORE TO COME

Bubbly.... I LOVE YOU MAN    <3    :-*      AND YOU NEON!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 03:17:56 AM by PwdrMonky »

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 03:19:17 AM »
wow thats a lot of shit... i'll take the time to read it some day tho lol

Lol Dirt, get a life you MEXI-CAN!!!!!!  <3  btw i speak spanish and im from Cali so i have authoritah on tha matter   :D

;D ;D ;D  you make the nBS or NoBS world GO ROUND!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 03:20:59 AM by PwdrMonky »

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 03:24:01 AM »
BTW...if you into Satriani, but sick of the same old sheit, check out...

Andy Timmons - Resolution

Awesome Albumn

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 05:53:25 AM »
DEF CHECK THIS OUT...

http://www.geocities.com/whitedragonjack/COD4autoW1200.htm

IMPORTANT NOTE!!

1. DON"T attempt this unless you can get your FPS at 80-125 or better

Raw but good enough for now to get this out there...XD

Let's see how long this stays up...