Author Topic: CoD 4 Pub 2 "Zombies"  (Read 2046 times)

Wolferion

• Captain

CoD 4 Pub 2 "Zombies"
« on: March 27, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »
After talking with some players and admins, I am posting there a general idea I've got about CoD 4 Pub 2 "Zombie" server.
The idea I've got is actually adding 4 good custom maps for zombie mod and removing a few maps, that are large and glitchy ( I would want to stop the texture and RPG glitching as much as possible, it's greatly unfair against whole gameplay ) to make the gameplay more challenging and enjoyable. Though I am not a person to do it all by myself, I need some opinions there and also I need to find out if that will be really accepted by the most of people who play on zombie server ( that actually view forums ).

Thank you for reading,
N!ghtMaRe
If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any!

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

Re: CoD 4 Pub 2 "Zombies"
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 11:07:38 PM »
Sounds GREAT!!!
Which maps do you want to remove?
Also, PLEASE consider removing the fact that first zombie drops mines. It's really counterproductive, and just causes a frenzy of minewhoring at the start. Often leaves the main zombie no choice but to adopt the noob dog to clear minefields without serious consequence!!   :P :-\

Wolferion

• Captain

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 04:44:38 AM »
Thanks for opinion, well I think best would be removing those too large&grass maps, over glitchy ( because admin is not always there to watch over those glitchers who get behind the map and stuff ) . For example mp_creek ( too big and noobs just hide there -> it's really boring to search every cube of grass ), mp_shipment ( that's a no chance map, really ) , glitch maps like mp_overgrown and like that (I'll reconsider it whole once I'll know my idea will be accepted among head admins ). We're having some reforms in clan at the moment , so I have no idea if I'll be able to put this through, but let's try and hope.
If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any!

PwdrMonky

• Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »
Cool. Sounds good. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Overgrown is fun to move around on, but could definately go. Same with creek. Fast and furious maps like Shipment are actually fun. They lend little to BS.
I've been trying to encourage regular players to be active in this. On we go...