Forum > Server Rental Info and Support www.NOBSGAMESERVERS.com

Call of Duty 2 - Public All-Weapons Search & Destroy Server

(1/1)

jacknife:
Hello, my name is Chris "jacknife" Johnson. I am a competitive all-weapons player who plays in your !Rifles public rifles only Call of Duty 2 server most of the time when I'm pubbing. While there are some things that irritate me about it, I have more fun it in than any other American public server. It stays populated, and I like how well it's monitored.

I believe, however, that you are neglecting the all-weapons community, which is larger than the rifles only community. A simple, all-weapons Search & Destroy public server with the PAM mod set on Pub mode and a small, tolerable map rotation would benefit the Call of Duty 2 community as well as the NoBS organization. I also believe many of your members will agree.

I will do everything I can to attract supporters and help get the server populated.

Major Chachi:
I don't play much cod2, but thanks for your input dude...

there will be lots of responses to this....for sure :)

Evilgenius:
174.34.172.195:28966

samara:
fggfgfgfffffgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgftrtgdfdfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf

Snappy:

--- Quote from: samara on February 07, 2010, 07:58:50 PM ---fggfgfgfffffgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgftrtgdfdfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf

--- End quote ---

ahahahahha you got pwned on every post you made.. Now get the fudge outta here...!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version