Author Topic: READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING  (Read 6697 times)

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING
« on: June 21, 2008, 12:48:45 PM »
IGN (in game name):Madmike
Cracked or Legit CD-Key:Legit(COD4) Cracked(COD2)
Xfire:madmike07

Gaming style helps:Dunno
Must have a microphone:Yes
Game time available:Every day
Tell us about your self:Bi
Can you donate every month? No
How did you find out about -No.BS-:Web Site
What game(s) are you interested in joining NoBS| COD4 / COD2
If you were recruited by a NoBS|Member please state who: Riggs

LOOK HERE

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

Re: READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »
Your poll has been set up, we'll get back to you

(Mindfreak just let this go)

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 01:20:30 PM »
Cracked or Legit CD-Key:Legit(COD4)
really?

Tell us about your self:Bi
bi=bisexual?

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 01:23:14 PM »

{DD}MindFreak

• General

• www.youtube.com/nobsclan
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 02:08:41 PM »
no no no, he's failed 4 times, me and werth agreed that his last poll is his last, wow way to fuckin follow rules people, seriously.

Wow honestly why the fuck even bother have the 3 fail rule, apparently were all just gonna fuckin over write it, this is ridiculous, fuck let's just let him post as many times, before he gets in why don't we? Wow werth, seriously I believe we agreed his last poll, was his last? Trust me this is gone far enough, it doesn't matter how many times he fails does it werth or riggs? You guys just gonna keep inviting him.... fuckin stupid
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 02:12:28 PM by MindFreak »

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 02:10:47 PM »
Here we go. Dont pull me on to this arguement. /me gets popcorn

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »
i stayed out of this

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »
BEFORE POSTING HERE PLEASE SEE HIS VOTE!!!
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »
I cant see it :(

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »
no no no, he's failed 4 times, me and werth agreed that his last poll is his last, wow way to fuckin follow rules people, seriously.

Wow honestly why the fuck even bother have the 3 fail rule, apparently were all just gonna fuckin over write it, this is ridiculous, fuck let's just let him post as many times, before he gets in why don't we? Wow werth, seriously I believe we agreed his last poll, was his last? Trust me this is gone far enough, it doesn't matter how many times he fails does it werth or riggs? You guys just gonna keep inviting him.... fuckin stupid

Mindfreak, Shut up, Stay outa it, Hes failed 3 times so what, He deserves a second chance, Hes shown his commitment to the waiting game and now im ready to give him that chance

« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 03:02:06 PM by MindFreak »

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »

Mindfreak, Shut up, Stay outa it, Hes failed 3 times so what, He deserves a second chance, Hes shown his commitment to the waiting game and now im ready to give him that chance

So what? It's the fuckin rule, fail 3 times, which he's failed FIVE, you can not be invited again, so why don't you follow some rules, second chance? Oh you mean his 6th chance...... yeah riggs, what 5 times isn't enough for you and werth? Can't follow a simple rule? Too hard to understand it?

Why bother having the rules, apparently we can all make acceptions....so someone please tell me whats so special about madmike that he defies our rules

#Madmik3

• General

• UseLess Poster/ Fail

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »

So what? It's the fuckin rule, fail 3 times, which he's failed FIVE, you can not be invited again, so why don't you follow some rules, second chance? Oh you mean his 6th chance...... yeah riggs, what 5 times isn't enough for you and werth? Can't follow a simple rule? Too hard to understand it?

Why bother having the rules, apparently we can all make acceptions....so someone please tell me whats so special about madmike that he defies our rules
Rules are made to break.

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »

Rules are made to break.

again, whats so special about you? Really if someone can really give me a valid point I'll shutup about it

Riggs

• General

• I puke @ the mouth

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 03:16:58 PM »
OH NO!!!! we broke a rule! Kinda pethetic if your gunna be the nBS police, The kid DESERVES another chance, and if its breaking a rule to get him that chance then i'll take all the blame, I dont understand why your so pissed off, Not your recruit, Not your problem, im taking care of the poll and everything else, so just fuck off alright?

{DD}MindFreak

• General

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »
OH NO!!!! we broke a rule! Kinda pethetic if your gunna be the nBS police, The kid DESERVES another chance, and if its breaking a rule to get him that chance then i'll take all the blame, I dont understand why your so pissed off, Not your recruit, Not your problem, im taking care of the poll and everything else, so just fuck off alright?

Defying recruiting rules, becomes my problem. You say he deserves another chance, why? Why is he so important to come back in?Why is he so much more special than other people, because he was in the clan before? He left, came back, we let him, he left again, now he wants back. So thats a valid reason? NO! No one has yet to give me any reason. Besides that when someone gives me their word(werth) that his 5th(and supposed last)application, if it failed he was done. Yet every fuckin week, theres an app by him, and someone says he deserves another chance, why because he's persistent? If thats all you got then you got nothing. Breaking the rule for the THIRD time straight with him, yeah that becomes my problem.

You can call me nBS|Sheriff