Poll

VThokie for NoBS?

Yes
No

Author Topic: VTHOKIE WANTS BACK IN!!! I got CANDY!!  (Read 8611 times)

VThokie

• Sergeant

VTHOKIE WANTS BACK IN!!! I got CANDY!!
« on: October 26, 2009, 10:25:03 PM »

Nickname/IGN: VThokie
Ping on server(s): 20-70
Xfire(username): vthokie269
What game(s) are you interested in joining NoBS| for? cod2, cod4, cod5, MW2
How many years have you been playing the above mentioned game(s)?3
Gaming style: [X] Rusher / [_] Support / [X] Sniper / [_] Defender (Camper)
Game time available:
Microphone: [X] Yes / [_] No
Are you able to donate monthly: [X] Yes / [_] No
How did you find out about NoBS: I saw it on T.V, jk!
Recruiter:Myself

Current Job: Student at Radford University, Salesman (Belk), Manager at Parkway Marina
Married: [_] Yes / [X] No
Kids:  [_] Yes / [X] No
What skills or leadership will you bring to NoBS|? Umm, nothing but my sense of humor.
Anything else you have to offer the clan? MONEY
What do you do in your free time? watch pron, play cod
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? I lOVE YOU GUYS
Any more info you would like to share with us? I want to come back cus people are playing again and smitty and dirtone want me!

Major Chachi

• General

• I Iz FailFace!

• Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: VTHOKIE WANTS BACK IN!!! I got CANDY!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 10:29:37 PM »
What was your reasoning for leaving the clan?  I forget?  Inactivity of servers and scrims I think?

Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 01:54:05 AM »
Yes sir but hear some things from a dirty little birdy and he says things are gonna start popin again real soon. So with that in mind I would like to come back and play with you people. I will share my candy with everyone. But yeah I would really like to come back, the only reason i decided to take off my tags was that no one played. I talked to smitty and Dirt and told them that I just didn't want to have tags if no one played.  That way i could do whatever as far as scriming with other clans and stuff with out making NoBS look bad or anything. Now that people are going to start playing and we may get a place to do so I would like to put my tags back on and give my hard earned money to the clan once a month as well. Like I said...I got candy!!

Baim

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 04:11:04 AM »
so you now trust smitty and dirtone ... if not satisfied with accomplished activiy ... you'll just leave again ?

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 08:22:29 AM »
I vote nope. Left once he might take his ball and go home again next time he dont like it here.
Im tired of voting in nubs that dissappear after a week or so.....

Baim

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »
I vote nope. Left once he might take his ball and go home again next time he dont like it here.
i feel the same ...
we should kinda make a definite rule about this
like if quit, never get a chance back to reply ... no matter what reasons ! ! !
even if donated milions ?

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »

i agree it's annoying as hell to many noobs looklike they want to stay but they just end up leaving.

Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 12:03:14 PM »
so tru, and we had more of those.

i agree it's annoying as hell to many noobs looklike they want to stay but they just end up leaving.

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 12:04:17 PM »
VThokie did donate $6.00 eventhough he left the first time, he came back.  Let's give him another chance i'll set up the poll, but i'll keep my vote for now.

* Evilgenius wonders what vlad mom does for work and wonders if she might need a t-shirt :P

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »
agree

VThokie

• Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 12:58:43 PM »
well i understand that many of you would feel like that. I should not have left in the first place. I SHOULD have just gone with the flow and waited for us to be more active. I even told dirt it was a temp leave, like a vaction or something. I did not really intend to quit the clan or have it taken as such. Even if you guys choose not to vote me back in I WILL countinue to donate for servers, so do not factor my donation into your decision. I merely want to show that I am still loyal to you all. I'm sorry I made that choice to take my tags off in the first place, I only did it to try and do the best thing for the clan in the first place since i was the only one playing I did not want my poor scores to look bad on NoBS! If you decide to give me a chance, thank you, If not, I understand and I will try to change your mind in the future.
Thanks
-Hokie
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 01:01:24 PM by VThokie »

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 01:36:30 PM »
Ok even tho thisty and baim are right u are only seeing this from 1 side, the cod2 guys dont see this cus u all play together and have fun everyday..

When a new cod4 member enters the clan all they see is a dead man's land.. I get why hokie left the 1st time, and why all cod4 guys dissapear.. when some1 joins a clan is for several reasons, but mainly to be part of a comunity where u get to play the game with ur friends.. when hokie joined we had little comunity to offer and no playing the game.. like i said i dont expect thirsty or baim to understand this cus u play everyday with each other and still have the comunity feeling..

If ppl leave the clan is simply cus we dont offer anything to make em stay..

So please stop blaming the guys cus of leaving when its really our fault as a clan...

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »
nicely spoken there +1

Vlad

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Facebook =D
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »
Ok even tho thisty and baim are right u are only seeing this from 1 side, the cod2 guys dont see this cus u all play together and have fun everyday..

When a new cod4 member enters the clan all they see is a dead man's land.. I get why hokie left the 1st time, and why all cod4 guys dissapear.. when some1 joins a clan is for several reasons, but mainly to be part of a comunity where u get to play the game with ur friends.. when hokie joined we had little comunity to offer and no playing the game.. like i said i dont expect thirsty or baim to understand this cus u play everyday with each other and still have the comunity feeling..

If ppl leave the clan is simply cus we dont offer anything to make em stay..

So please stop blaming the guys cus of leaving when its really our fault as a clan...

Agreed  nicely said =D

Evilgenius

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »
hmmm maybe he should have tried to help the clan by populating our servers ;)

but then again none of the cod4 guys do because they are allways playin in other servers...

so now we go cracked so we rely on nonmembers to easily populate our servers.  sad but true