Author Topic: Mmmmm MW3  (Read 6457 times)

NoBS|Thirsty

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Stare into my Eyes!!!!

• Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
Re: Mmmmm MW3
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 03:42:16 PM »
I feel the same, but like you said, this clan cannot survive with 3 or 4 people buying the games and donating to keep the servers going
Too bad really cuz the few that are left are the ones who made this a great place to be.  :(
Lets start a new clan with the guys who do and can help and will buy the new games
Im buying COD every November, its why I play online games period.

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »
What you guys seem to miss is that everyone dont like to pay for the same game over and over. Cus thats what Mw2 and Mw3 are just new Cod4 with diff guns and maps. They just made it into a business and they keep putting out the same game every year, if you think i'm wrong think about this for a bit, how any modern war game has been innovative since cod4? The answer would be, none has innovated shit, its all the same. I didnt even bother to dl and play BO pirated, and only played like 10 hours top of mw2.

Think of it like this, would you buy your fav music album over and over, but different remixed versions?

Im buying COD every November, its why I play online games period.

Cod4 and Cod2 legit and cracked are still being played a lot, go look in gametracker, after how many years of release? Can you say the same of any of those games?

The clan died cus ppl refused to waste their money on a game a year, I cant see how you  guys cant understand. Not everyone cant buy EVERY game that comes out, and have to pick between a good game and a remake of a game you already have.

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 03:02:05 PM »
you might not say the same of the new games, but thats 1 of the reason why the biggest and best clans stay alive, is buy going with the flow, buying and playing new games.

i aint saying that cod 2 and 4 are dead, they are stil much alive, but you need enough trully commited members to keep those servers filled and running 24/7, and thats what this clan lost over time, tru dedication!! and its not only that, cus i'm playing in a new clan and those ppl do buy new games, most of them  wil buy or MW3 or BF3 or both, and thats what keeps that clan already up and running for more then 10 years!!

and IF there are guys with ideas that would bring this clan back in busniss then i would come back asap!!

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »
No point in coming back if you gonna leave when shits gets fucked again.

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 02:38:34 AM »
No point in coming back if you gonna leave when shits gets fucked again.

there is no shit that can get fcked again!!