Author Topic: mods to add to server  (Read 2190 times)

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
mods to add to server
« on: May 13, 2007, 02:38:27 PM »
you can blow me later for this sounds

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Bjusters_Taunts;67546

^ taunt mod

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Nukes_Unreal_Killing_Spree_Mod;70665

^ unreal sounds and countdown shit

now what else did we need?

Stat board?
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

smitty1258

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

• Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
mods to add to server
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 02:48:19 PM »
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Sgt.Jojo

• Private

mods to add to server
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 04:41:43 PM »
hmm, i can make ur taunt mod better if u want, if u snd me the file, then i can change it so on the quickmessage menu isntead of saying - for example - 1.Taunt One - I could change it t ''Whats Wrong? Did You Wet your Pants?'' Or Whatever it is so the person choosing it knows what they are going to say   :D   :wink: ... but in exchange for this, can some1 please help me with a few things on my Zombie Server, because i need a way to change the team names from American/Brittish/Russian to Hunters nad German to Zombies...also i want to know how i could add the axis weapons to the allies weapon choice... if no1 can do this then it doesnt matter, and im happy to hlp out with the Taunts anyway  :D  :)  :D

P.S. If u want to contact me add me to Xfire bcause ill probably not be on this forum very often - Xfire = JORDANUK

Thanks