No Bullshit Clan

NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: danglez on June 25, 2008, 05:55:14 PM

Title: Bored....
Post by: danglez on June 25, 2008, 05:55:14 PM
K well, i like scrims, because pubs are gay as shit. So why did we all of a sudden just stop scrimming...I havent scrimmed with us for maybe a month or longer...
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: DannyBoy on June 25, 2008, 06:02:26 PM
not only you didnt scrim,they dont ask me anymore... but who cares :P
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: {DD}MindFreak on June 25, 2008, 07:23:55 PM
true say, everyone just pubs.......pub is 2 annoying now =/ get the SCRIMS goin on
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: #Madmik3 on June 26, 2008, 05:50:20 AM
Lol yea. Im looking for some action too
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: pcgamer on June 26, 2008, 09:13:57 AM
well I was one of the most active person when it came to scriming and now that I have a god damn full time job I can't play much :/

I'm gonna quit the job in a month so I can play cod for a solid month before going to school :D
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: werth on June 26, 2008, 09:16:32 AM
we scrimmed last night fag where were you!
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: Deresteau on June 28, 2008, 04:43:02 AM
I got asked 2 or 4 days ago to scrim so  (but wasn't able to)
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: werth on June 28, 2008, 10:45:22 PM
just let me know.. ppl ask me to scrim every 5 minutes
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: danglez on June 28, 2008, 11:15:35 PM
yeah i was on your comp, people kept asking me, but its not that we have no one too, its the fact that no one wants to. or whenever I want to we never have enough.... like before pubs are gay, scrims against good teams will help you get better
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: {DD}MindFreak on June 28, 2008, 11:22:10 PM
yeah i was on your comp, people kept asking me, but its not that we have no one too, its the fact that no one wants to. or whenever I want to we never have enough.... like before pubs are gay, scrims against good teams will help you get better

true say, own3ing in a pub doesn't make you good, own3ing in a scrim does(and especially a match) so people start scrimming more, and like Danglez said, it'll make you get better
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: pcgamer on June 29, 2008, 12:16:31 AM
I get millions of xfire mssgs for scrims but I have to say no to every single one because no one is online
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: #Madmik3 on June 29, 2008, 06:14:21 AM
Yeah. When i want to scrim too nobody else wants.
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: danglez on June 29, 2008, 10:46:04 AM
k well if you all want to scrim, howcome i nver do?, if im not in mumble check xfire, if im muted in mumble, xfire once again. thers many times i just dont want to talk to anyone but ill be on the computer. and ill scrim almost 99% of the time, if i can
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: Sounds on June 29, 2008, 08:26:25 PM
fucking fix your sig homo
Title: Re: Bored....
Post by: danglez on June 29, 2008, 11:58:27 PM
SIDNEY CROSBY IS GOD

no biiitch, hes toook siick