No Bullshit Clan
Gaming Chat => Call Of Duty Series => Call Of Duty 6 => Topic started by: DirtOne on November 20, 2009, 12:20:09 PM
-
Try this fags and let me kno if it works
http://www.teknogods.com/?p=179
-
you try it and let me know if it works :D
btw its old :P
-
wow
where has dirt been?
-
Lets just kick his arse ffs............................ :P
-
Lol it says is a new release not the sensored 1
-
is there a good working copy of MW2 online yet? dang.....
-
My copy works lol.............. :P
-
My copy works lol.............. :P
link?
too many posts about it here :p and I am lazy!
Can't find a good one on the interwebz.....link would be much thanked!
-
My copy works lol.............. :P
link?
too many posts about it here :p and I am lazy!
Can't find a good one on the interwebz.....link would be much thanked!
filesharingtalk neub i told you this before.. always chech that site 1st! :P
-
he has legit noobers :P
just played coop with smitty.. was pretty good :D
-
Come to the dark side NoBS.............
HAHAHHAHAHAHAA
;D :D ;D :D
-
he has legit noobers :P
just played coop with smitty.. was pretty good :D
yeah, I pwn at it for 360!
It's a great game for the 360! Why would I buy two of the same games? All the PC is a port...I know this...noob!
I just wanna cracked server that works....