Author Topic: Ban Taco and JDRN  (Read 7440 times)

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: Ban Taco and JDRN
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 04:18:05 PM »
does wiggles have any powers or does he not go to his own clans forum? he plays with taco all the time and nothing.
he doenst go on the forums...

on that note, admins have mentioned 284329849283 times on the forums to XFIRE AN ADMIN. i am on xfire, i did not see an xfire, else i would gladly take care of it........ so.... xfire someone

werth

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 04:47:46 PM »
here's taco's ip if someone wants to ban him

Lopin18

• Corporal

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »
Hi, allow me to say my opinion:

Ive gotten really good times in this server and im really attached to it... Why? because of guys like Taco and jrdn and 0sniper struka, wigglypuff, and others, and in some way they are all NUTS in someway or the other, (oh forgot Akbar that damn annoying dwarf). and i find that what happens in the server is FUN, it doesnt disrupt the game, ive found myself laughing a lot when someone did this thing on me etc... when someone glitched etc, when someone verbally fights etc.

I mean 32 players are playing, taco comes and does the nade thing when 3 o 4 regular guys like me or jrdn are defusing we are like YEAHHH OWNED ABLALBALBLALBA, Boom!,   im like O.O  wtf  >:(   but its FUN, noone complains, almost everyone laughs and still the bomb is defused anyway its a game, ive never seen more than 1 plp REALLY complain about something like this..

Bans should take into consideration the damage on the server`s fun, stability, etc.  if 1 person whines about this lil joke with the nades because they did it 1 time? in a whole game?   Man psfff dont be so boring, ive enjoyed many stuff that would be Bannable, most plp laugh at this stuff.

1 guy complains? hey its not the whole server plus its not being done a whole round abusing it.....

my 2 cents.  we play for fun and skills, skills + occasional funny moment is what makes the night a good one. Cheers (maybe ill get stared weird but hey, im smilling and ur whining :) *kiss* )

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »
1) It's OSniper not 0(zero)Sniper
2) Wigglypuff haha

LowPing, I can't agree with you here, some people come here to take a break from life (like me, from a hard day work). NoBS has their rules, no spam, no glitching, etc, if these aren't enforced, what will server be in the end? The motto is No BullShit. I do believe in second and... third chances, but if they don't abide, kick/ban is a must.

vonDuTch

• NoBS|Administrator
  • General

• Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »
correcto mundo

2) Wigglypuff haha

LowPing, I can't agree with you here, some people come here to take a break from life (like me, from a hard day work). NoBS has their rules, no spam, no glitching, etc, if these aren't enforced, what will server be in the end? The motto is No BullShit. I do believe in second and... third chances, but if they don't abide, kick/ban is a must.

gaarah

• Captain

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »
correcto mundo

2) Wigglypuff haha

sry to say, u all seem to agree on that but none does anything... werth gave an IP address, didnt banned, dutch agreed but did nothin2, wiggles was online with me 2 days ago playing with TACO and i asked him if he shouldnt be banned the answer was something like "why would i get the trouble if he would unban himself again" (gotta agree with him on that).. im only saying to much talk on applying the rules but no action.. and got to agree with Lopin18, sometimes its fun to see someone "breaking the rules" just for the fun of it  ;D

Rules are meant to be broken  ::)

Oriental Sniper

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
Give me admin power and I'll do it,  :P if he gets banned I doubt he will get unbanned, unless he comes in under another name. Rules are meant to be broken, but if they aren't enforced I doubt NoBS had come this far.

IHeartPenguins

• Sergeant

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 02:05:02 AM »
You all make valid points.  Confusioncopter.  ???
All reasoning aside, I like playing with Taco and JRDN and have never had any trouble with them.  If others do though (they've been nade glitched or something stupid), by all means their complaints shouldn't be ignored.

danny90044

• Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 09:47:45 PM »
EEEEK. I should really check these forums more often. Well I talked to taco and jrdn. They apologized to some NoBS admin and he said it was okay but not to do it again.
But yeah there is a wide spread feeling on NoBS that if it's funny then it's okay. Honestly alot of the people that play on NoBS 4 think so too. I play there because the players are all fun and good trash talkers. Like Lopin said it's very situational. But if somebody is warned or does it constantly then a ban is in order i guess. Or not watever.
So yeh, any problems with NS guys, xfire me: danny90044

DirtOne

• NoBS|Member
  • General

• The Noob Admin

• Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
i talked to taco and its cool he said he wont do it again.. so i wont ban him.. let's just let this 1 slide and keep our eys n tem.. but s or taco he's cool  ;D

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Lopin18

• Corporal

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »
Thx god im not the only idiot here that thinks this game is even funnier when someone does some crazy shit :D

Baby the crazier the killing and shooting gets the more hell of a night i have, if i would like to go serious cod4 i would just go to fucking war :D

Cheers mates!!!   ;D