No Bullshit Clan
NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: smitty1258 on January 02, 2009, 01:04:57 PM
-
[12:44] nBS|werth: i do kinda like cock
[12:44] nBS|werth: not my fault tho
-
I KNEW IT!
-
now you know why i like getting teabagged
-
now you know why i like getting teabagged
I had already assumed that was the reason
-
lmao fag
-
dammit werth i new it.......GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;D
-
lol if this is true werth, RESTECP :D
-
faaggggggggg thats awfull man. riggs wanna do it with you i guess :P
-
wow werth ya fag
-
Tell us something we already dont know..... ;D
-
i am not going for beers with you now. Might take me to some gay bar....
-
I KNEW IT!
Riggs is constantly saying your his favourite part of the clan werth, im thinking thats why hes so excited now.
And pitty have you seen werth's picture? He looks like a white persian, you dont want to goto the bars he goes to.
-
I found a pics of werth on facebook!
-
rofl
-
hahahah.. that kinda looks like me too lol
-
hahahah.. that kinda looks like me too lol
Noob its your face!
-
hhaa i know i mean the bod too
-
.......were you a closet hider all these years???
-
hhaa i know i mean the bod too
checkin out his bod werth?....