NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: Riggs on January 06, 2009, 03:40:17 PM
Title: Yep
Post by: Riggs on January 06, 2009, 03:40:17 PM
Peace. now you can sleep at night Dirtone
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: DirtOne on January 06, 2009, 03:45:13 PM
hahahaha yea u was keeping me awake
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Major Chachi on January 06, 2009, 03:51:35 PM
We don't need anger to cloud our speech.....we all need to take a step back and act our age....I hear there is a meeting tonight.....voice the anger there....sound is better than print.
EDIT:(By that I mean speaking over mumble is better than the forums....)
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: SimonVI on January 06, 2009, 04:07:16 PM
damn u riggs dont leave
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: vonDuTch on January 06, 2009, 04:07:40 PM
sry to see ya go man!!
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Deresteau on January 06, 2009, 04:08:17 PM
dam riggs, if ya have to leave, you have to :-/ but we still play togetha! aaaight!
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Pitbully on January 06, 2009, 04:20:03 PM
Sorry to see you go, I would have thought you would have wanted to voice some concerns tomorrow.
Anyways take care all the best in what life has to offer.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: KU@TO on January 06, 2009, 04:20:27 PM
cya
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Riggs on January 06, 2009, 04:27:42 PM
Riggs, Ive already said to ya what needed to be said in the members area. Thanks for everything you've done, and done great.
P.S. Stay away from Indy.
He lives with me :S
Thank you smitty
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Indy on January 06, 2009, 09:07:10 PM
Stay away from me? Im a good influence you tool. The only problem i have is telling people when they're being fail. If i didnt get drunk that night it woulda came out a few days after anyways man. Not as angrily but more or less the same shit.
Ive been telling him forawhile. P.S. leave the clan. Before you yell smitty knows why i said this.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: vonDuTch on January 07, 2009, 02:21:03 AM
always bitching indy!!!!
(http://i41.tinypic.com/52l89c.jpg)
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Riggs on January 07, 2009, 07:06:01 AM
I didnt want to leave on bad terms, but i see thats all i've gotten from this...
Mindfreak said something that really stuck with me... "Lets try to repair these broken friendships, and try to Re-build the family this clan once was" its taken me a good 6 months to understand what he actually ment by that....Family.... a group of friends you talk and play with everyday, forming like part of a family... We had this once, and now, nothing....
Smitty, the work you've done in this clan is remarkable, You've successfuly created a (not so well) but a Functioning clan none the less but theres just too much drama dude..
Some of you make this game your lives, taking it so serious to the point where its almost pathetic The lack of comminucation between the admins, and the admins alone was drastic, im actually shocked you guys took the time to set up a meeting (most of you probably wont attend tho)
Out of all the clans i've been in, all the time i've spent playing CoD, never have i found a group of people who i actually enjoyed playing with (not so much at the end, but in the beginning, when "No Bullshit" actually ment something to a couple of you)
If possible, i'd still like to attend that meeting later tonight (even tho i left yesterday) i have a few concerns that some of you (useful) admins may actually take into consideration.... Who knows, someone might actually click and say "You know what Riggs, thats a brilliant idea" I made the idiotic decision to leave BEFORE this meeting, (Even tho i had planned to leave about 2 weeks ago) because i actually sat down and thought about what was going to be said tonight..
I dont see anyone having a problem with this, accept for maybe sounds who wont even show up because he'll be too busy beatin off to nude WoW characters.. But if you want some good ideas (not just the puking about foreigners) then it might be a good decision to let me show up, I've got a very big recruitment sugjestion i think would go over quite well (nothing about foreigners or anything stupid like that, its a legit sugjestion that i think would be a very good idea for you guys)
Let me know..
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: pcgamer on January 07, 2009, 08:09:53 AM
I dont see anyone having a problem with this, accept for maybe sounds who wont even show up because he'll be too busy beatin off to nude WoW characters..
roflmfao
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: vonDuTch on January 07, 2009, 08:34:54 AM
why not riggs, pls come and give your sugestions!!!
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Sounds on January 07, 2009, 09:17:05 AM
I dont see anyone having a problem with this, accept for maybe sounds who wont even show up because he'll be too busy beatin off to nude WoW characters..
I'm not the only one. And I've said it once and I'll say it again, I work unlike a lot of you fools, and I'm afk at wow a lot. so cry some more. You're not in the clan, you're not invited. Peace man.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Riggs on January 07, 2009, 02:03:02 PM
Hey sounds i was just invited before you had said that
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Indy on January 07, 2009, 02:10:22 PM
Thats not bitching, it was saying wether drunk or not i woulda said the same thing eventually.
But hey, we had a cure for foreign retards aswell. Hitler. He was a good man.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Riggs on January 07, 2009, 02:15:24 PM
Lol
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: KU@TO on January 07, 2009, 02:51:45 PM
Wow, a circle jerk. this thread is awesome.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: Deresteau on January 07, 2009, 03:01:52 PM
.......
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: {DD}MindFreak on January 07, 2009, 03:02:43 PM
Just let him go in the meeting...it's better to have someone really be able to tell you some faults, make some suggestions so you can improve yourselves(of course it's not going to be like waving a wand). You still have the main problems why people left before.....that was over 6months ago.....you all have managed to change somethings, but alot of others need work, Riggs was a member for a very long time, I believe he should be able to allowed. If you can't take any criticism from members now, or past members, how can you ever improve?
I mean no disprespect.
And that's my two cents.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: vonDuTch on January 07, 2009, 03:49:38 PM
thats the problem with you guys, you only think these ppl left cus off innerclan problems!!
the way i see it, is that the probs we got 6 months aggo, are solved for 70-80%, thats what i think!! and sure we can handle criticism, but you guys always come arround when some1 leaves, and yeah there they are again, "{another one leaves, and still they got no cleu}", no disrespect, but maybe some ppl left cus they had there own probs and isseus!! and sure some ppl left cus of the probs we had, but not every1!!
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: {DD}MindFreak on January 07, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
I never said that, everyone left for a different reason, I will not despute that with anyone. I'm just saying you gotta be willing to listen, and actually want to change somethings...I said things were changed, but I find that some people are still having the same problems from 6months ago...I just think perhaps that if some of the same issues still plague the clan, that can be solved should be. There are of course problems that people have that will not be solved( making NoBS a legit clan for example). It's the biggest ones that I always hear which I'm sure your all aware of. I do not mean to cause trouble, or dis-respect anyone. So please do not take it as if I'm insulting NoBS, which I am not.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: werth on January 07, 2009, 04:14:17 PM
fail. locked.
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: DirtOne on January 07, 2009, 05:08:33 PM
lol just to let u guys know.. we are going legit.. we are just working some stuff out 1st
Title: Re: Yep
Post by: smitty1258 on January 07, 2009, 06:23:05 PM
Just let him go in the meeting...it's better to have someone really be able to tell you some faults, make some suggestions so you can improve yourselves(of course it's not going to be like waving a wand). You still have the main problems why people left before.....that was over 6months ago.....you all have managed to change somethings, but alot of others need work, Riggs was a member for a very long time, I believe he should be able to allowed. If you can't take any criticism from members now, or past members, how can you ever improve?