No Bullshit Clan

NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: Wolferion on January 07, 2009, 05:32:50 PM

Title: Renamed
Post by: Wolferion on January 07, 2009, 05:32:50 PM
Hiya everybody!
Want to notice you all I am changing myself from Wolferion to Constantine as it makes so much more sense in all the gun fire ( as I play CoD 4 and a bit CoD 2 with nBS tags usualy ).

Thanks for reading,
Constantine
Title: Re: Renamed
Post by: Philrider7 on January 07, 2009, 05:43:11 PM
Isn't that a girl name?
Title: Re: Renamed
Post by: vonDuTch on January 07, 2009, 05:51:32 PM
lol phill!!!
nice name, tho i like wolferine better!!!!
Title: Re: Renamed
Post by: Wolferion on January 08, 2009, 05:52:47 AM
No, Constantine was a hero person in film called Constantine. His job was keeping our world clean from all bad demons and evil. Well I just came to the point that Wolferion is suiting much more the so called swords&bows fight, because it makes him sound hunter like ( the class I usualy play as ) . I have 2 reasons renaming myself = 1) Constantine suits gun fire more , 2) a lot of people know me as Wolferion and arent using this forums, simply I'll lose some *hax0rz* heat of myself =). Headphones shall come this friday or on monday and next week is last week of exams mania ( because then the marks will be closed ) , so I'll be back playing a lot.
Title: Re: Renamed
Post by: Evilgenius on January 08, 2009, 12:14:05 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/

great movie but would been better without reeves in it :P
Title: Re: Renamed
Post by: DirtOne on January 08, 2009, 12:24:01 PM
lol keanu reeves owned that part! he's the fucking man in constantine  :P