No Bullshit Clan
NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: Philrider7 on January 08, 2009, 11:35:29 PM
-
(http://n1.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/671000/168171_6_1.jpg)
Jcol get out of this and come play COD. (your xfire says you have 91 hours of wow in 7 days!)
-
HAHAHAHAHA
-
Thats 2 full time jobs....
-
(http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq33/NeoDioEdits/snipers-call-of-duty-4-sniper-demot.jpg)
-
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
-
I hope most of that time is AFK....holy crap!!!
-
HOLY SHIT!!!
Game Past 7 Days Total v
World of Warcraft 72 hours 1.494 hours <----- J-Col gameing stats
GET A LIFE NOOB!!!!
-
lmao i bet he wont even read this hahahahahahhaha
-
lol
-
lmao i bet he wont even read this hahahahahahhaha
I actually sent him a couple links today over Xfire, So he had to of read it :P
-
rofl so thats where he is XD
-
(http://actionnooz.com/news/wp-content/uploads/images/20070416000859317.jpg)
I think wow can get you laid!
-
lol only way jcol could get laid ever :P
-
hahahah funny shit
-
lol only way jcol could get laid ever :P
lmao too true
-
ahhahaha saddddd