No Bullshit Clan

NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: I-C-E on January 11, 2009, 07:08:54 AM

Title: werth
Post by: I-C-E on January 11, 2009, 07:08:54 AM
hey man i miss you so much i got u something

(http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m42/icedude904/twinkie.jpg)
Title: Re: werth
Post by: werth on January 11, 2009, 11:24:32 AM
hahahah you bitch, twinkies are for fat americans not canadians... duhhhhh.... all that sugar and fat must be seeping into your brain ;)
Title: Re: werth
Post by: Riggs on January 11, 2009, 11:33:28 AM
Ironic ice would post a picture with twinkies in it...
Title: Re: werth
Post by: I-C-E on January 11, 2009, 12:41:49 PM
well riggs if u knew what it was for u would think it was funny u dum ass u FAIL AGAIN
Title: Re: werth
Post by: Baim on January 11, 2009, 01:15:43 PM
well riggs if u knew what it was for u would think it was funny u dum ass u FAIL AGAIN
he sure does