Gaming Chat => Call Of Duty Series => Call Of Duty 2 => Topic started by: carrot on January 31, 2009, 02:32:52 PM
Title: New skins
Post by: carrot on January 31, 2009, 02:32:52 PM
I don't wast this to be taken as an insult but.. are the new weapons skins some sort of joke that I don't get? Can I please be told the punch-line too?
Title: Re: New skins
Post by: gohanix on February 09, 2009, 12:09:25 PM
yellow mp44 hahahaha
Title: Re: New skins
Post by: carrot on February 09, 2009, 12:34:54 PM
I see, it was Albert Weiss Grossenstrasse that had a frontline show:
Pimp my MP44!
This particular model had: - gold plating (so everyone what a pimp you are) - 1 LCD screen in the stock (so you can watch porn while keeping point) - chrome plated aluminum alloy 17" wheels (for no reason)
So when Russians were shooting at you it was because .. they see you rollin', they hatin'...
Title: Re: New skins
Post by: pcgamer on February 09, 2009, 01:03:48 PM