No Bullshit Clan

Gaming Chat => Other.. => Topic started by: smitty1258 on February 28, 2009, 11:10:59 AM

Title: Need something else for awhile.
Post by: smitty1258 on February 28, 2009, 11:10:59 AM
Cod's just really are not hitting the fun scale they used to for me. The only reason I still really play is because you guys do, and its kinda still fun to hear you call me hacker.
By no means do I wanna stop cod's but I wanna start something else. Not a game day, just another game that we can play as well. Any ideas?

Anyone up for some 2v2 or 3v3 supreme commander? shit is kinda fun

i dunno, need something to fill the cod2 void.
Title: Re: Need something else for awhile.
Post by: DirtOne on February 28, 2009, 11:24:48 AM
I hear ya smitty i'm still in the lookout for some good games since i pwn too much at cod and sometimes my ping doesnt let me play..

maybe we could find a way to play gta 4 online i heard there's a way to play with cracked games but no idea
Title: Re: Need something else for awhile.
Post by: 0day on February 28, 2009, 06:15:54 PM
Idk.

NO:BS mainly play's FPS.... why not try a different Gerne? Maybe RTS?

hmmm....

Maybe company of heroes?

I would like a new game aswell.

I agree.
Title: Re: Need something else for awhile.
Post by: NoBS|Thirsty on March 01, 2009, 08:42:56 AM
I have GTA 4 would be up for that...
Title: Re: Need something else for awhile.
Post by: I-C-E on March 06, 2009, 03:03:24 AM
i will pwn u in company of heros

Idk.

NO:BS mainly play's FPS.... why not try a different Gerne? Maybe RTS?

hmmm....

Maybe company of heroes?

I would like a new game aswell.

I agree.
Title: Re: Need something else for awhile.
Post by: 0day on March 06, 2009, 05:21:23 PM
How about Warhammer 40K
That's an alright RTS for multiplayer.

What about Red Alert 3? I love Red Alert.

Also...

When is Diablo 3 coming out?