Gaming Chat => Other.. => Topic started by: Slurpi Durp on April 02, 2009, 01:20:30 AM
Title: Question about donating a CSS Server:
Post by: Slurpi Durp on April 02, 2009, 01:20:30 AM
Hey, so i've been in your CS:S server frequently as i started playing again and i'm thinking about getting a server running again. I don't feel like running a whole clan so I was just wondering if, when i do buy a new server, i could leave it under your clan name.
Thanks,
Derek
Title: Re: Question about donating a CSS Server:
Post by: smitty1258 on April 02, 2009, 07:02:15 AM
um sure, we can talk about it.
Title: Re: Question about donating a CSS Server:
Post by: Slurpi Durp on April 02, 2009, 03:38:29 PM
Ok, I lost the ftp to my old server and for some reason its still up. it's a stealthserver, and 10 slots. i'm pretty sure its 100 tick but im not positive
Old server IP: 72.37.229.218:27015
I like the clan i just don't like the CS:S server, its just too glitchy and there's too many hackers/tk'ers.
Title: Re: Question about donating a CSS Server:
Post by: smitty1258 on April 02, 2009, 03:45:33 PM
Ok, I lost the ftp to my old server and for some reason its still up. it's a stealthserver, and 10 slots. i'm pretty sure its 100 tick but im not positive
Old server IP: 72.37.229.218:27015
I like the clan i just don't like the CS:S server, its just too glitchy and there's too many hackers/tk'ers.
so um, join the clan, clean up the CSS server, recruit some CSS players :)