No Bullshit Clan

Gaming Chat => Other.. => Topic started by: Snappy on April 15, 2009, 10:47:13 AM

Title: Godfather 2?
Post by: Snappy on April 15, 2009, 10:47:13 AM
Anyone played this yet?

I just snatched it off torrent and am installing at the moment. First godfather was pretty fun. With the stuff they supposedly added to this one, I hope its even more fun.

Will post back once I get some gameplay in.
Title: Re: Godfather 2?
Post by: DirtOne on April 15, 2009, 11:17:11 AM
I read it was crap in gamespot so i didnt bother to dl.. but i liked the 1st one.. let me know if its worth it  ;D
Title: Re: Godfather 2?
Post by: werth on April 15, 2009, 11:33:57 AM
i already burned it on 360.. havent played it yet though. will get on it :)
Title: Re: Godfather 2?
Post by: Snappy on April 15, 2009, 03:24:46 PM
Well playing it off an on, between banning fools in the cs server. So far so good.. Feels like the old godfather, with a tab bit better graphics.

Lot more to do in the this version, than the last one. The Don mode is pretty cool. Gots some RPG things to it.

Graphics are ehh, They are not crysis good, but they're good enough.

Voice overs are perfect.

Controls are pretty easy with the PC, havent tried with my 360 controller.

Over all (soo Far) I like it.

7.5/8 outta 10

Couple screens i took with xfire:
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/snappshoota/
Title: Re: Godfather 2?
Post by: 0day on May 09, 2009, 07:41:21 PM
It looks pretty fun, I watched a trailer for it.
Hope my PC can run it.