No Bullshit Clan

NoBS|Public Lounge => Lounge => Topic started by: vonDuTch on July 10, 2009, 12:33:06 PM

Title: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: vonDuTch on July 10, 2009, 12:33:06 PM
new post cus the other 1 got that damn error 500 again!!

EVERY LEGIT PLAYER!!!!!

gameday saterday 11 july 3pm est

EVERY LEGIT PLAYER!!!!!

174.34.172.197:28960 [NoBS] #4 Ranked S&D Server nobsclan.com

BE THERE!!!!!!
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: danglez on July 10, 2009, 10:56:27 PM
haha that error 500, was cause of me. I tried to post and it wouldnt let me.. lmao!
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 12:18:52 AM
haha that error 500, was cause of me. I tried to post and it wouldnt let me.. lmao!

It knows you aren't going be there tomorrow :p

Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Wolferion on July 11, 2009, 03:56:39 AM
Sorry I won't come :)
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 09:48:34 AM
Sorry I won't come :)

dang :(

BUMP!!!!

We need more members to reply!

Yes, or no......

Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: vonDuTch on July 11, 2009, 11:08:52 AM
he isnt legit, not yet!!

Sorry I won't come :)
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 11:15:20 AM
he isnt legit, not yet!!

Sorry I won't come :)

yeah....dang...

Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: heartsfan on July 11, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Not legit yet .... sorry!

Lets hope I either win a CoD4 key in August ;) or will buy one asap.
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 12:12:00 PM
Not legit yet .... sorry!

Lets hope I either win a CoD4 key in August ;) or will buy one asap.

I could have bought some for more ppl and you guys pay me back...but it's too late now. It takes several hours for the keys to come...
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: DirtOne on July 11, 2009, 12:42:13 PM
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 12:46:23 PM
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

good, more ppl to pwn!

I'm so pumped!!!

GET MORE PPL!!!!   pls :)
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: pcgamer on July 11, 2009, 01:23:51 PM
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

same here lol I'll be there too .. start joining people :D
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 01:27:12 PM
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

same here lol I'll be there too .. start joining people :D

woot!

PC FTW
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: vonDuTch on July 11, 2009, 01:33:58 PM
nice PC.....wooooot

btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

same here lol I'll be there too .. start joining people :D
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: DirtOne on July 11, 2009, 01:54:38 PM
how long til starts? cus i want to play right now!
Title: Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
Post by: Major Chachi on July 11, 2009, 01:56:12 PM
how long til starts? cus i want to play right now!

well....look at what time it starts, that might help you lazy homo

wow....gg neub :p

3pm est, THAT'S WHAT TIME...look up the difference...lolz