No Bullshit Clan

Gaming Chat => Other.. => Topic started by: smitty1258 on November 12, 2009, 09:21:03 PM

Title: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: smitty1258 on November 12, 2009, 09:21:03 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-game-nzbs-108/t-max-payne-2-fall-max-payne-deviance-377071

MAX PAYNE 2 THE FALL OF MAX PAYNE

My favorite SP shooter game of all time  WOOTS

if you never played, i would suggest you start from the first one, or just play this one. But to get hooked on the story line is the best way to start.
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: Vlad on November 12, 2009, 11:14:32 PM
Agreed i had both max Payne 1 and 2 from the first day they came out.  the first one is fucking epic as hell.  Has an amazing story line to it and really good graphics for a game that came out somewhere around 2000.  Max Payne 2 continues on the with squeal of #1 with another sub sequel thrown in Max Payne 2 takes about 10-20 years later.  Not to mention the sequel in 2 is also amazing as hell.  It's a must play game.  You guys really have to try it out.
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: DirtOne on November 13, 2009, 08:42:02 AM
+ fucking 1
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: #Madmik3 on November 13, 2009, 03:54:24 PM
3rd is gonna be shit cause it aint being made by Finns :P
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: Vlad on November 13, 2009, 10:19:39 PM
I really hope they make a 3rd one lol.  To bad the second one had a dead end story line i hardly doubt they will be able think of a new one =/
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: Evilgenius on November 14, 2009, 11:18:44 AM
/me walks away very slowly
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: Vlad on November 14, 2009, 11:55:41 PM
Come back Evil!!!
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: vonDuTch on November 15, 2009, 10:33:33 AM
never liked max pain......
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: DirtOne on November 15, 2009, 10:58:16 AM
never liked max pain......

o.O and i tought u loved me :(

</3
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: vonDuTch on November 15, 2009, 12:25:34 PM
i do, but i dont like max pain.
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: Vlad on November 15, 2009, 10:01:44 PM
i do, but i dont like max pain.

Dutchy i don't know if i can trust you anymore =( *cries*
Title: Re: can I get a fuck ya?
Post by: vonDuTch on November 16, 2009, 12:07:19 AM
lol