Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Home
Forum
Help
Search
Login
Register
No Bullshit Clan
»
Forum
»
Gaming Chat
»
Other..
»
dawn of war & universe at war
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: dawn of war & universe at war (Read 2707 times)
I-C-E
General
Offline
THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!
1980
Karma:
+0/-0
dawn of war & universe at war
«
on:
January 04, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »
these game both kick ass
Logged
smitty1258
NoBS|Administrator
General
Offline
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
6071
Karma:
+0/-0
Personal Text
pwning sounds!
Re: dawn of war & universe at war
«
Reply #1 on:
January 04, 2008, 11:51:58 PM »
links, screens?
Logged
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.
Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare
I-C-E
General
Offline
THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!
1980
Karma:
+0/-0
Re: dawn of war & universe at war
«
Reply #2 on:
January 06, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »
dawn of war
http://www.dawnofwargame.com/homepage.php
Logged
I-C-E
General
Offline
THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!
1980
Karma:
+0/-0
Re: dawn of war & universe at war
«
Reply #3 on:
January 06, 2008, 04:18:38 PM »
universe at war
http://www.sega.com/gamesite/universeatwar/fullsite/
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
No Bullshit Clan
»
Forum
»
Gaming Chat
»
Other..
»
dawn of war & universe at war