Author Topic: werth finally spilled the beans.  (Read 5573 times)

Philrider7

  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 796
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Boom headshot!
Re: werth finally spilled the beans.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 10:35:58 PM »
hahahah.. that kinda looks like me too lol

Noob its your face!




Dirt is my bitch!

werth

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6172
  • Karma:
    +3/-5
  • Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: werth finally spilled the beans.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »
hhaa i know i mean the bod too



Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: werth finally spilled the beans.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 08:48:07 AM »
.......were you a closet hider all these years???





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Indy

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 553
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Im Superman Bitch
Re: werth finally spilled the beans.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »
hhaa i know i mean the bod too

checkin out his bod werth?....
Mindfreak> No1 is home so I have to feed myself.
Indy> I don't even feed my dog, I tell him to get good or starve.




I walk around like I got an S on my chest

ICE, perhaps you may like it if you werent 300 lbs and completely adverse to any kind of physical labour. Except masterbation. :)