Author Topic: Yep  (Read 9202 times)

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Yep
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »
thats the problem with you guys, you only think these ppl left cus off innerclan problems!!

the way i see it, is that the probs we got 6 months aggo, are solved for 70-80%, thats what i think!! and sure we can handle criticism, but you guys always come arround when some1 leaves, and yeah there they are again, "{another one leaves, and still they got no cleu}", no disrespect, but maybe some ppl left cus they had there own probs and isseus!! and sure some ppl left cus of the probs we had, but not every1!!

{DD}MindFreak

  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1013
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Re: Yep
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »
I never said that, everyone left for a different reason, I will not despute that with anyone. I'm just saying you gotta be willing to listen, and actually want to change somethings...I said things were changed, but I find that some people are still having the same problems from 6months ago...I just think perhaps that if some of the same issues still plague the clan, that can be solved should be. There are of course problems that people have that will not be solved( making NoBS a legit clan for example). It's the biggest ones that I always hear which I'm sure your all aware of. I do not mean to cause trouble, or dis-respect anyone. So please do not take it as if I'm insulting NoBS, which I am not.

werth

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6172
  • Karma:
    +3/-5
  • Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: Yep
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »
fail. locked.



DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: Yep
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 05:08:33 PM »
lol just to let u guys know.. we are going legit.. we are just working some stuff out 1st

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

smitty1258

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

  • 6071
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: Yep
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »
Wow, a circle jerk.  this thread is awesome.

rofl
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

smitty1258

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

  • 6071
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: Yep
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »
Just let him go in the meeting...it's better to have someone really be able to tell you some faults, make some suggestions so you can improve yourselves(of course it's not going to be like waving a wand). You still have the main problems why people left before.....that was over 6months ago.....you all have managed to change somethings, but alot of others need work, Riggs was a member for a very long time, I believe he should be able to allowed. If you can't take any criticism from members now, or past members, how can you ever improve?


I mean no disprespect.

And that's my two cents.

agreed and valid point
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare