Author Topic: werth  (Read 2090 times)

I-C-E

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

  • 1980
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • RED EMPIRE
werth
« on: January 11, 2009, 07:08:54 AM »
hey man i miss you so much i got u something


werth

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6172
  • Karma:
    +3/-5
  • Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: werth
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »
hahahah you bitch, twinkies are for fat americans not canadians... duhhhhh.... all that sugar and fat must be seeping into your brain ;)



Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: werth
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 11:33:28 AM »
Ironic ice would post a picture with twinkies in it...

I-C-E

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

  • 1980
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • RED EMPIRE
Re: werth
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »
well riggs if u knew what it was for u would think it was funny u dum ass u FAIL AGAIN

Baim

  • Guest
Re: werth
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 01:15:43 PM »
well riggs if u knew what it was for u would think it was funny u dum ass u FAIL AGAIN
he sure does