Author Topic: GTA IV  (Read 54509 times)

{DD}MindFreak

  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1013
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »
wow alamo is obessed with that game.....guess I shouldn't tell him that I got it basically before everyone right? ;)

he told me this story, He went to Bestbuy and sucked off the manager for a copy a day early

nien, futureshop, and you know I didn't suck him off, no game is ever worth that......I had to be his ass slave for a week :'(

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2008, 10:41:24 AM »
wow alamo is obessed with that game.....guess I shouldn't tell him that I got it basically before everyone right? ;)

he told me this story, He went to Bestbuy and sucked off the manager for a copy a day early

nien, futureshop, and you know I didn't suck him off, no game is ever worth that......I had to be his ass slave for a week :'(


You enjoyed it

Cristobal Alamo

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 629
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2008, 11:49:45 AM »
im not obsessed with it!if i was i would own it right?

{DD}MindFreak

  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1013
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »
im not obsessed with it!if i was i would own it right?

I read everything you put, if GTA4 was a guy you would have anal sex with him all day everyday 24\7 fo sho!!

Cristobal Alamo

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 629
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2008, 12:49:06 PM »
im not obsessed with it!if i was i would own it right?

I read everything you put, if GTA4 was a guy you would have anal sex with him all day everyday 24\7 fo sho!!
uuuuummmm no,i`ve never done that...and would never do it...i swear!but dont research anything!

{DD}MindFreak

  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1013
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 12:54:39 PM »
thats what I thought.....YOUR SICK :-X

Cristobal Alamo

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 629
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 12:58:49 PM »
i just have some problems

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »
I agree with both of you, Alamo WOULD indeed have anal sex for a free copy for GTAIV

Mindfreak DOES have problems, Thats why he enjoys suckin dick for tin cans

{DD}MindFreak

  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1013
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »
I agree with both of you, Alamo WOULD indeed have anal sex for a free copy for GTAIV

Mindfreak DOES have problems, Thats why he enjoys suckin dick for tin cans

tin cans? I believe I have standards......alteast more than that, gimme a break jeez

Cristobal Alamo

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 629
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »
u suck dicks for tin cans?

#Madmik3

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • UseLess Poster/ Fail

  • 1566
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 03:33:49 AM »
Its coming for pc!!

Cristobal Alamo

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 629
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Is it weird that I like being called a bitch?
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »
yeah but every time that happens the game gets more kinda lame u know...consoles get more stuff...and NO I WOULD NOT HAVE ANAL SEX FOR THAT GAME!ID JUST SUCK SOME COCK!

danglez

  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 914
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 10:31:33 PM »
Get a console then, fucker. lol, do it there sick as well

#Madmik3

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • UseLess Poster/ Fail

  • 1566
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 04:03:39 AM »
Nahhhh. I think PC gets the same as Xbox. :(

runt9

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 430
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
Re: GTA IV
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/grandtheftauto4/index.html?tag=topten;all;title;3

FTMFW!!! I'll leech the shit out of that once it's out. The day after my b-day, woot woot!