thats his sister
ICE, perhaps you may like it if you werent 300 lbs and completely adverse to any kind of physical labour. Except masterbation.
is this what u call ownage indy? lmao
Had her too.Damn I get aroundBTW COD4 is for rookies who cant hang with the COD2 crowd. You guys need all those autos with scopes...
Quote from: Pitbully on January 03, 2009, 10:22:16 AMHad her too.Damn I get aroundBTW COD4 is for rookies who cant hang with the COD2 crowd. You guys need all those autos with scopes... COD 2 SUCKS!!! COD4 FTW!!!!!!!! siech heil stupid schweinhunden that play cod2 xD
twinman 2ndplacefail
wtch the langauge there, with that sieg heill of yours!! Quote from: TwinMan on January 04, 2009, 04:36:54 PMQuote from: Pitbully on January 03, 2009, 10:22:16 AMHad her too.Damn I get aroundBTW COD4 is for rookies who cant hang with the COD2 crowd. You guys need all those autos with scopes... COD 2 SUCKS!!! COD4 FTW!!!!!!!! siech heil stupid schweinhunden that play cod2 xDvondutch the only one that understands that is me you and derestau (ik ben geen racist btw)
Quote from: Pitbully on January 03, 2009, 10:22:16 AMHad her too.Damn I get aroundBTW COD4 is for rookies who cant hang with the COD2 crowd. You guys need all those autos with scopes... COD 2 SUCKS!!! COD4 FTW!!!!!!!! siech heil stupid schweinhunden that play cod2 xDvondutch the only one that understands that is me you and derestau (ik ben geen racist btw)