Author Topic: New Years Resolutions?  (Read 2257 times)

Evilgenius

  • Guest
New Years Resolutions?
« on: January 01, 2009, 12:47:09 AM »
got any? mine is to quit smoking .....sometime lol

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 06:49:11 AM »
got any? mine is to quit smoking .....sometime lol

to send dirtone some skills via Xfire

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 10:27:54 AM »
just doin the same as last year

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »
got any? mine is to quit smoking .....sometime lol

to send dirtone some skills via Xfire

hahahahahahaha playin hc does not require skills...

when u can play the real game let me kno i'll give u some lessons

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Indy

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 553
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Im Superman Bitch
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »
Dont worry dirt ill be sure to give you those lessons i promised intime to give teach them to riggs :)
Mindfreak> No1 is home so I have to feed myself.
Indy> I don't even feed my dog, I tell him to get good or starve.




I walk around like I got an S on my chest

ICE, perhaps you may like it if you werent 300 lbs and completely adverse to any kind of physical labour. Except masterbation. :)

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 01:31:31 AM »
better be true.. i dont wanna wait  :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Deresteau

  • Guest
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 07:10:19 AM »
I said I well wait another year be4 i celebrate another newyear ;D