Author Topic: Yep  (Read 9219 times)

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Yep
« on: January 06, 2009, 03:40:17 PM »
Peace. now you can sleep at night Dirtone
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 03:43:08 PM by Riggs »

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: Yep
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »
hahahaha yea u was keeping me awake

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: Yep
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
We don't need anger to cloud our speech.....we all need to take a step back and act our age....I hear there is a meeting tonight.....voice the anger there....sound is better than print. 


EDIT:(By that I mean speaking over mumble is better than the forums....)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 03:56:11 PM by MajorChachi »





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

SimonVI

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 455
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Welshy
Re: Yep
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »
damn u riggs dont leave

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Yep
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 04:07:40 PM »
sry to see ya go man!!

Deresteau

  • Guest
Re: Yep
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 04:08:17 PM »
dam riggs, if ya have to leave, you have to :-/
but we still play togetha! aaaight!

Pitbully

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 638
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:03 PM »
Sorry to see you go, I would have thought you would have wanted to voice some concerns tomorrow.

Anyways take care all the best in what life has to offer.
Never piss off a Pitbully




Dirtone:"hell sometimes when i'm on the pub i just tube to hear the noobs saying they gonna come here and get me banned lmao its fucking funny"

KU@TO

  • NoBS|Member
  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 574
  • Karma:
    +1/-2
Re: Yep
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »
cya

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »
Sorry to see you go, I would have thought you would have wanted to voice some concerns tomorrow.

Anyways take care all the best in what life has to offer.

I wont be missing out on that meeting

runt9

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 430
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Kill or be Killed
Re: Yep
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »
Another one down.

How many more will fall?

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: Yep
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 04:35:07 PM »
Good.....please don't Riggs.





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Sounds

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1793
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 04:43:49 PM »
Sorry to see you go, I would have thought you would have wanted to voice some concerns tomorrow.

Anyways take care all the best in what life has to offer.

I wont be missing out on that meeting

yes, you will.

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

Sounds

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1793
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 04:44:20 PM »
Another one down.

How many more will fall?

none.

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Yep
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »

werth

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6172
  • Karma:
    +3/-5
  • Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: Yep
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »
lol