Author Topic: Yep  (Read 9209 times)

smitty1258

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

  • 6071
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Re: Yep
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »
Another one down.

How many more will fall?

honestly, what a waste of a post...

Riggs, Ive already said to ya what needed to be said in the members area. Thanks for everything you've done, and done great.

P.S. Stay away from Indy.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

Cloud

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 315
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    "Im Not Fit To Help Anyone"
Re: Yep
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 08:29:40 PM »
cya riggs  :'(
Sig removed cus it was too big.. kthxbai..

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 08:56:23 PM »
Riggs, Ive already said to ya what needed to be said in the members area. Thanks for everything you've done, and done great.

P.S. Stay away from Indy.

He lives with me :S

Thank you smitty

Indy

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 553
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Im Superman Bitch
Re: Yep
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 09:07:10 PM »
Stay away from me? Im a good influence you tool. The only problem i have is telling people when they're being fail. If i didnt get drunk that night it woulda came out a few days after anyways man. Not as angrily but more or less the same shit.

Ive been telling him forawhile. P.S. leave the clan. Before you yell smitty knows why i said this.
Mindfreak> No1 is home so I have to feed myself.
Indy> I don't even feed my dog, I tell him to get good or starve.




I walk around like I got an S on my chest

ICE, perhaps you may like it if you werent 300 lbs and completely adverse to any kind of physical labour. Except masterbation. :)

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Yep
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 02:21:03 AM »
always bitching indy!!!!


Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »
I didnt want to leave on bad terms, but i see thats all i've gotten from this...

Mindfreak said something that really stuck with me... "Lets try to repair these broken friendships, and try to Re-build the family this clan once was"
its taken me a good 6 months to understand what he actually ment by that....Family.... a group of friends you talk and play with everyday, forming like part of a family...
We had this once, and now, nothing....

Smitty, the work you've done in this clan is remarkable, You've successfuly created a (not so well) but a Functioning clan none the less but theres just too much drama dude..

Some of you make this game your lives, taking it so serious to the point where its almost pathetic
The lack of comminucation between the admins, and the admins alone was drastic, im actually shocked you guys took the time to set up a meeting (most of you probably wont attend tho)

Out of all the clans i've been in, all the time i've spent playing CoD, never have i found a group of people who i actually enjoyed playing with (not so much at the end, but in the beginning, when "No Bullshit" actually ment something to a couple of you)

If possible, i'd still like to attend that meeting later tonight (even tho i left yesterday) i have a few concerns that some of you (useful) admins may actually take into consideration....
Who knows, someone might actually click and say "You know what Riggs, thats a brilliant idea"
I made the idiotic decision to leave BEFORE this meeting, (Even tho i had planned to leave about 2 weeks ago) because i actually sat down and thought about what was going to be said tonight..

I dont see anyone having a problem with this, accept for maybe sounds who wont even show up because he'll be too busy beatin off to nude WoW characters..
But if you want some good ideas (not just the puking about foreigners) then it might be a good decision to let me show up, I've got a very big recruitment sugjestion i think would go over quite well (nothing about foreigners or anything stupid like that, its a legit sugjestion that i think would be a very good idea for you guys)

Let me know..

« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:17:35 AM by Riggs »

pcgamer

  • Guest
Re: Yep
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 08:09:53 AM »

I dont see anyone having a problem with this, accept for maybe sounds who wont even show up because he'll be too busy beatin off to nude WoW characters..


roflmfao

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Yep
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 08:34:54 AM »
why not riggs, pls come and give your sugestions!!!

Sounds

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1793
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »
I dont see anyone having a problem with this, accept for maybe sounds who wont even show up because he'll be too busy beatin off to nude WoW characters..

I'm not the only one. And I've said it once and I'll say it again, I work unlike a lot of you fools, and I'm afk at wow a lot. so cry some more. You're not in the clan, you're not invited. Peace man.

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »
Hey sounds i was just invited before you had said that
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:05:53 PM by Riggs »

Indy

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 553
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Im Superman Bitch
Re: Yep
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »
Thats not bitching, it was saying wether drunk or not i woulda said the same thing eventually.

But hey, we had a cure for foreign retards aswell. Hitler. He was a good man.

 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:14:59 PM by Indy »
Mindfreak> No1 is home so I have to feed myself.
Indy> I don't even feed my dog, I tell him to get good or starve.




I walk around like I got an S on my chest

ICE, perhaps you may like it if you werent 300 lbs and completely adverse to any kind of physical labour. Except masterbation. :)

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Yep
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »
Lol

KU@TO

  • NoBS|Member
  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 574
  • Karma:
    +1/-2
Re: Yep
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »
Wow, a circle jerk.  this thread is awesome.

Deresteau

  • Guest
Re: Yep
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
.......

{DD}MindFreak

  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1013
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • www.youtube.com/nobsclan
Re: Yep
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »
Just let him go in the meeting...it's better to have someone really be able to tell you some faults, make some suggestions so you can improve yourselves(of course it's not going to be like waving a wand). You still have the main problems why people left before.....that was over 6months ago.....you all have managed to change somethings, but alot of others need work, Riggs was a member for a very long time, I believe he should be able to allowed. If you can't take any criticism from members now, or past members, how can you ever improve?


I mean no disprespect.

And that's my two cents.