Author Topic: Renamed  (Read 2208 times)

Wolferion

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 287
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Renamed
« on: January 07, 2009, 05:32:50 PM »
Hiya everybody!
Want to notice you all I am changing myself from Wolferion to Constantine as it makes so much more sense in all the gun fire ( as I play CoD 4 and a bit CoD 2 with nBS tags usualy ).

Thanks for reading,
Constantine
If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any!

Philrider7

  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 796
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Boom headshot!
Re: Renamed
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »
Isn't that a girl name?




Dirt is my bitch!

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Renamed
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 05:51:32 PM »
lol phill!!!
nice name, tho i like wolferine better!!!!

Wolferion

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 287
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Renamed
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 05:52:47 AM »
No, Constantine was a hero person in film called Constantine. His job was keeping our world clean from all bad demons and evil. Well I just came to the point that Wolferion is suiting much more the so called swords&bows fight, because it makes him sound hunter like ( the class I usualy play as ) . I have 2 reasons renaming myself = 1) Constantine suits gun fire more , 2) a lot of people know me as Wolferion and arent using this forums, simply I'll lose some *hax0rz* heat of myself =). Headphones shall come this friday or on monday and next week is last week of exams mania ( because then the marks will be closed ) , so I'll be back playing a lot.
If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any!

Evilgenius

  • Guest
Re: Renamed
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/

great movie but would been better without reeves in it :P

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: Renamed
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »
lol keanu reeves owned that part! he's the fucking man in constantine  :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN