Author Topic: Need something else for awhile.  (Read 4170 times)

smitty1258

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

  • 6071
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    pwning sounds!
    • No Bullshit!
Need something else for awhile.
« on: February 28, 2009, 11:10:59 AM »
Cod's just really are not hitting the fun scale they used to for me. The only reason I still really play is because you guys do, and its kinda still fun to hear you call me hacker.
By no means do I wanna stop cod's but I wanna start something else. Not a game day, just another game that we can play as well. Any ideas?

Anyone up for some 2v2 or 3v3 supreme commander? shit is kinda fun

i dunno, need something to fill the cod2 void.
A story. A man fires a rifle for many years. and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a jarhead. And all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me. We are still in the desert.

Quote from: Baim
not even pentium 1 billion will improve YOUR skills :)
Quote from: Evilgenius
* Evilgenius pulls out his cock to compare

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: Need something else for awhile.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »
I hear ya smitty i'm still in the lookout for some good games since i pwn too much at cod and sometimes my ping doesnt let me play..

maybe we could find a way to play gta 4 online i heard there's a way to play with cracked games but no idea

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

0day

  • Guest
Re: Need something else for awhile.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »
Idk.

NO:BS mainly play's FPS.... why not try a different Gerne? Maybe RTS?

hmmm....

Maybe company of heroes?

I would like a new game aswell.

I agree.

NoBS|Thirsty

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • Stare into my Eyes!!!!

  • 1214
  • Karma:
    +126/-4
  • Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
Re: Need something else for awhile.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 08:42:56 AM »
I have GTA 4 would be up for that...


I-C-E

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • THERE IS NO SENCE IN MY POSTS!!!! WHY AM I POSTING AGAIN!!!!

  • 1980
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
    • RED EMPIRE
Re: Need something else for awhile.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 03:03:24 AM »
i will pwn u in company of heros

Idk.

NO:BS mainly play's FPS.... why not try a different Gerne? Maybe RTS?

hmmm....

Maybe company of heroes?

I would like a new game aswell.

I agree.

0day

  • Guest
Re: Need something else for awhile.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »
How about Warhammer 40K
That's an alright RTS for multiplayer.

What about Red Alert 3? I love Red Alert.

Also...

When is Diablo 3 coming out?