Author Topic: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love  (Read 4062 times)

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:07 PM »





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

werth

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6172
  • Karma:
    +3/-5
  • Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:07:37 AM »
youre only gay if youre taking it.... oh shi..........



Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 09:53:31 AM »
Good point....but false  :)

hahahaha

I am just the photographer, you two were the gay lovers....  :)





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Cloud

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 315
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    "Im Not Fit To Help Anyone"
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »
ROFL secret revealed
gratz guys have a happy love life :P
Sig removed cus it was too big.. kthxbai..

Baim

  • Guest
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »
Good point....but false  :)

hahahaha

I am just the photographer, you two were the gay lovers....  :)
watching gay porn doesn't make you gay ::)

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
Good point....but false  :)

hahahaha

I am just the photographer, you two were the gay lovers....  :)
watching gay porn doesn't make you gay ::)

While this has little to do with this thread, if you watch gay porn.....that is disgusting!!!






Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 11:47:18 AM »
hahaha, i new it.......

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »
btw, keep your gaysex @ home, not on the server, there are minors playing here.......

SimonVI

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 455
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Welshy
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »
lol vondutch is just jelus

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 12:07:24 PM »
hehe

ALBA

  • Lieutenant

  • Offline
  • *

  • 183
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »
what!! is a misunderstanding,i just stumbled and fall in the back of werth!

you guys are really fags only think in men and good love guy

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »
just admit it!!! or are you in denial.......

NoBS|Thirsty

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • Stare into my Eyes!!!!

  • 1214
  • Karma:
    +126/-4
  • Personal Text
    GET IN THE FUCKIN SERVER NOOB!!!
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »
what!! is a misunderstanding,i just stumbled and fall in the back of werth!

you guys are really fags only think in men and good love guy

Good guy love....WTF??????????????  :D :D :D


Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: Alba and Werth Gay.....Guy love
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »
what!! is a misunderstanding,i just stumbled and fall in the back of werth!

you guys are really fags only think in men and good love guy

denial....."I just fell" lolz

Oh alba...I love you...wait....craaaaap...."Just guuuuyy love"

Scrubs anyone?





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."