Author Topic: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!  (Read 6455 times)

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »
new post cus the other 1 got that damn error 500 again!!

EVERY LEGIT PLAYER!!!!!

gameday saterday 11 july 3pm est

EVERY LEGIT PLAYER!!!!!

174.34.172.197:28960 [NoBS] #4 Ranked S&D Server nobsclan.com

BE THERE!!!!!!

danglez

  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 914
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »
haha that error 500, was cause of me. I tried to post and it wouldnt let me.. lmao!

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 12:18:52 AM »
haha that error 500, was cause of me. I tried to post and it wouldnt let me.. lmao!

It knows you aren't going be there tomorrow :p






Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Wolferion

  • Captain

  • Offline
  • *

  • 287
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 03:56:39 AM »
Sorry I won't come :)
If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any!

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »
Sorry I won't come :)

dang :(

BUMP!!!!

We need more members to reply!

Yes, or no......






Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »
he isnt legit, not yet!!

Sorry I won't come :)

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

heartsfan

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 824
  • Karma:
    +1/-1
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »
Not legit yet .... sorry!

Lets hope I either win a CoD4 key in August ;) or will buy one asap.

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »
Not legit yet .... sorry!

Lets hope I either win a CoD4 key in August ;) or will buy one asap.

I could have bought some for more ppl and you guys pay me back...but it's too late now. It takes several hours for the keys to come...





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 12:46:23 PM »
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

good, more ppl to pwn!

I'm so pumped!!!

GET MORE PPL!!!!   pls :)





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

pcgamer

  • Guest
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

same here lol I'll be there too .. start joining people :D

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »
btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

same here lol I'll be there too .. start joining people :D

woot!

PC FTW





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »
nice PC.....wooooot

btw i'm in.. i overslept today so i'll be here all day   :P

same here lol I'll be there too .. start joining people :D

DirtOne

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • The Noob Admin

  • 4956
  • Karma:
    +5/-65535
  • Personal Text
    Death Cab For Dirty
Re: NoBS GAMEDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »
how long til starts? cus i want to play right now!

...just a quick question..but ar eyou alt-tabbing and using same pc? if so.. please stop..

damnit dirt stop being a mexicant and start being a mexiCAN